.sixty.nine.

Sixty Nine, he he he🤪

Staring at her small, currently quiet, sleeping son, Sybil gazed at him with nothing but love in her eyes

She didn't know why, but being able to hold him, looking at him felt like a missing puzzle piece had been attached. She adored everything about him. He was so precious, only 6 and a half pounds. He had her nose. Sire claimed he had her eyes, but she couldn't call it yet.

Only days old, she knew what he did have though, his daddy's attitude. He was fussy, but no more than any other baby if she was being honest.

"Why you staring at him like he gon vanish?" Sire said softly as he walked into the nursery. She giggled and turned to face him.

"I'm not.....he's just...perfect. That's our son. We made that baby." She grinned.

"You did all the heavy lifting. Sire joked, making Sybil lift her finger.

"And did."

He laughed and held out his hand. "Come on."

"What?"

"I gotta show you something. Just got dropped off."

"But Silas-"

"He sound asleep. And we gon be gone for not even 2 minutes."

Sybil rocked in her spot before singing softly. "Okay...promise it's quick?"

"Swear."

Taking his hand, she let him lead her out of the nursery. Trailing downstairs and to the front door.

Letting go of Sybil's hand, Sire opened the front door and gestured for her to walk outside.

Nervously, she stepped on the porch. Looking around aimlessly into the evening darkness, until her eyes landed on what was parked in the driveway.

"HomyfuckinGod." She said blankly.

Sire laughed watching her walk down the steps, still a wobble in her movements since it had only been mere days since her delivery.

"Sekhani."

"What?"

"What's wrong with you!?"

"Nothing." He laughed.

"What is that!?"

"It's your push gift. I told you, you wasn't ready."

Touching the paint with the tip of her finger, Sybil stared at it with wide eyes.

"You not deadass."

Walking behind her, he dangled keys in her face. Similar to how she dangled the keys to his Lamborghini.

"But I am. Gifts in the backseat too."