.thirty.seven.

"It's finally finished !" Sybil gushed to ChiChi as they walking into her apartment

"What?" ChiChi questioned.

Sybil closed the door behind them.

"The house."

ChiChi's eyes widened. "The one you always talked about that's like an hour away???"

She nodded.

"Bitch why you wanna drive so far everyday?"

"I'm sorry but I need a house with grass and a backyard. This concrete jungle shit isn't for me."

"I didn't think it would be finished so soon."

"Me either but they called me and said they finished construction. They're just cleaning now, and I can sign the papers and move in by May."

ChiChi pouted. "I'm so proud of you. But also bitch, jealous. Teach me how the fuck you saved money for a house. You be making big scratch moves and I obviously haven't been taking notes."

"You haven't, I be telling you."

Plopping down on the couch, Sybil eyes ChiChi with an odd face.

"What?"

"Do you think.....I'd be insane if I asked Sire to move in with me?"

Her eyes widened and she gave Sybil her full attention.

"Okay. Woah? But no...not really. It's kind of like you guys already do live together. Your right across the hall and your either occupying one apartment or the other. But...is Sire gonna move an hour away? From....business?"

Sybil frowned. "Fuck you're right....."

"I could be wrong! I'm just saying. I know that house was something you had in motion before you even met him. But let's say for scenario sake....if some shit was going down and his peoples needed him. Would he make it to this side quick enough? I don't know. That's something you gotta really talk about with him. Does he know you were getting a house?"

"No, cuz honestly it was out of my mind for a while. Like you said....didn't think it would be ready so soon." She paused. "Do you think he'd break up with me cuz I was far away?"

"What? No! Sybil, I think Sire would travel to Antarctica if that's where you were."

"I have so much more to think about now. God....shit really does shift right in front of you."

"It will work itself out. You don't know...."

"I know but now I'm nervous... maybe I should just put it up for sale. I could get so much for it, it's brand new—"