.thirty.eight.

May 1st; Moving Day

"Alright, ya updates are all good Sutherland

"Alright, ya updates are all good Sutherland."

"Cool."

Standing to my feet, I dapped up Howard.

"Don't think cuz you moving, I still ain't watching."

"I know you watching, and ima be offering you a shot of whiskey when you come visit cuz I know yo ass will."

He chuckled, waving me out of his office.

Making my way out, I felt my phone ring in my pocket.

Pulling it out I saw it was Marcus, sliding to answer I pressed it to my ear.

"Yo."

"Yo. Where the fuck is the packaging tape?"

"Why you asking me when you, Sib and ChiChi over there."

"These muhfuckas over here hugging and crying. In all real reality, I'm the one making sure everything is getting in the U-Haul. They not doing shit."

I laughed as I got in my car. "Cracking the fuck up yo. I just came out of my PO office, I'll be there in like 10. Tape should be on the kitchen counter tho. That's where I left it unless Sib used it again."

"She had to cuz that shit MIA. But Ight, I'll see you when you get here man."

"Ight."

Ending the call, I dropped my phone in the cup holder before turning over the engine.

Sib and I needed to finish loading everything into the U-haul, well....me and Marcus. Alexis, we was probably on her way was coming up with us. Plan was for me and Sib to be in the U-Haul, Alexis would drive my car, ChiChi would drive Sib's and Marcus would follow behind so he could bring Lexi and ChiChi back home afterwards.

I had to step out and meet up with Howard to update my paperwork. I'm not not allowed to leave the state, but me moving doesn't violate that. Plus, he seemed to be impressed with how I was "staying out of trouble", which is funny cuz that was a bold face lie. But he didn't need to know that.

He was so impressed he was gonna try to form an appeal to shorten my parole. Be kinda dope if I could get off this shit in the next 4-5 months instead of a whole year.

My phone rang, the Bluetooth sending the call through the radio.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?"

"On my way back."

"Well my Uber just dropped me off." Alexis spoke.

"Sib and them there. You don't see the truck out front?"