.fifty.five.

"Look, it's just like a year ago

"Look, it's just like a year ago." Marcus joked as he pulled up to auntie house.

"You so funny." I said sarcastically.

"Always. Don't go back to prison this time tho. My jail chauffeur days is done."

I laughed at him as he cut the engine. Getting out of the car I stretched and yawned.

I was glad to be out, and done. No parole, nobody taking my damn pee all the time. I could leave the state, which needed to be done before Sybil wasn't able to fly anymore. She deserved to be taken out the country, especially since she didn't do anything for her birthday last year, so I had that up my sleeve. And since we missed our anniversary. I planned to spoil the hell out of her.

Marcus unlocked the front door, walking in and I trailed behind him.

Hearing voices in the kitchen, I wasted no time making my way over.

Seeing Sybil with my auntie, making cupcakes.

"I've brought the inmate home." Marcus shouted and I shook my head.

Sybil lifted her head and her eyes sparkled when she saw me. She jumped up and down before running out of the kitchen to me. Crashing into me, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her from the floor. Spinning us in circles.

She grabbed my face and kissed her deeply before I set her down and kissed her back.

"They're so cute." I heard my auntie say.

Pulling apart, j let my forehead rest against Sybil's.

"I missed you so much." We said simultaneously and shared a laugh.

I brought my hands to her stomach and I smiled to myself.

"You okay? How's the morning sickness."

"Bearable." She nodded. "I'm okay. I'm glad you're home."

"Ion plan on leaving no time soon either. We got a baby to get ready for."

She cheesed at me before I pecked her lips again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

"My favorite nephew."

"Again....I am your only nephew by blood."

"Shut up." She told me before hugging me tightly.

"What y'all making?"

"Chocolate cupcakes." Sybil told me with a small smile.

"Mm, foodies. I'm bout to drop in on Des."

"He's busy with some girl."

I rose my brow. "What girl?"

"Not like that stupid. One of his clients."