Number Two

Not long ago, you and HoYeon broke up and definetly not on good terms

Not long ago, you and HoYeon broke up and definetly not on good terms. You basically cheated on her mulitple times and due to that you had a huge argument.

The argument and break-up was so bad that you even transfered school because you couldn't take it to see HoYeon everyday.

It's hard to believe that you hate each other so much now becaus you were the most loving couple your school had ever seen.

It was the 22th of july...the day of the anual sports championship of all highschools in Seoul.

There were multiple sports to sign up for: Soccer, dodgeball, baseball, running, tug of war and jumping.

Originally you wanted to sign-up for soccer but all spots were already taken so you decided to sign up for tug of war.

You and your class spent the whole day on the sportsfield.

At the end of the day, the very last discipline was tug of war. You and your team discussed the tactic.

"Okay we need someone who's safe like an anchor at the very end of the tug" You instructed your team. "I was thinking about Mi-Jin"

You looked over to Mi-Jin and everyone nodded to agree.

"And all the way in the front, we need someone who isn't intimidated by the others at all...someone who's confident that our team is gonna win"

Your teammates looked at eachother and then at you. They were all thinking the same thing.

"You shoould be the front man" One mate of you said.

You nodded slightly and your team was getting ready for the competition.

As you looked up and saw your opponents team for the first time, you couldn't believe your eyes about who the other front man was.

It was no one else than your ex girlfriend HoYeon. She has already spotted you and her face was determined to win.

You broke the eyecontact until the referee said "Ready"

You and HoYeon looked at eachother and were both ready.

HoYeon was determined to win this for all the things you've done to her (GIF)