Number Twenty

HoYeon: Famous

You: Famous

Relationship: Single

Y/N POV: 

The CFDA Fashion Awards 2021. Since I'm quiet an successful actress, I got invited to the awards and my friend Bruce was also invited since he's also a very known actor. 

We arrived at the red carpet in a stretch-limousine and as soon as we stepped one foot out, screaming snd cyring expected us. I honestly love the screams because they make me feel so popular. I closed the door of the limousine again and she drove off. Bruche and I gave our attention to our fans first and signed stuff, gave hugs and took selfies. Sadly, we couldn't fulfill everyone's wish since a lady who was in charge for the VIP guests came and told us it's time to go on the carpet now. Bruce and I waved our fans and I blew a kiss  and dissapeared to the start of the carpet.

 Bruce and I stood there at the beggining of the carpet because it wasn't our turn now. As I looked who was already standing on the carpet, I saw many faces I knew. Emily Blunt, Dove Cameron, Cara Delevingne & J Balvin but I saw one face that I have never seen before. She was standing in about the middle of the carpet and was wearing a beautiful black dress. I looked at her for a couple of moments and as she smiled to our side (PIC) I thought "Who's she? She's cute" 

As she looked atraight foreward again, I bend over to Bruce and asked him while my eyes were still on her "Hey who's she in the black dress?"

 "Her?" Bruce asked and looked in her direction. "uh hu" I nodded and still looked at her. "Are you serious? You don't know her?" Bruce replied what made me look at him. "No I don't" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Have you watched Squid Game?" he asked me. "No I want to but I haven't found the time yet" I answered as my eyes slightly went over to her again. 

Bruce sighted and finally revealed who she was. "That's HoYeon Jung. She's originally a korean top-model and she played a huge role in Squid Game"

 "Oh" I just answered as I heard who she was. I kept looking at her and eventually licked over my bottom lip. I almost didn't realise that it was Bruce and my turn to enter the carpet. Bruce literally had to pull me on the carpet. 

Bruce and I attended the carpet together because we starred together in the new horror movie "Midnight"

As best friends, we did some silly poses but also some fancy and good ones.

 As I was smiling and a bit laughing, I looked to my left again to see if HoYeon was still there but she already left the carpet.

After some minutes, Bruce and I also left the carpet.