Number Eight

AN: All cursive written words and sentences are the thought of the charakters

AN: All cursive written words and sentences are the thought of the charakters. Have fun reading!!

HoYeon: Not famous

YOu: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

HoYeon POV: 

"Where have you been?" My mom asked me as soon as she heard the house door opening. 

"I spent the day with Y/n" I answered shortly while closing the door. 

"Not with that Y/n, did you?" My mom replied disgusted.

I turned around and said "Yes with that Y/n, also known as my girlfriend Y/n!" 

"Sadly I know that you are dating her! You don't have to remind me!" My mom relied. 

I just looked at her annoyed and pushed her a bit while I passed her. 

"Careful young lady" she said while looking after me in a warning tone. I wanted to ignore her but I thought "You know what. I think I finally had enough"

I turned aorund and started "Mom, seriously why in the world would I have any respect towards you anymore. Since the day Y/n and I came together, you've been hating on her non-stop. And I'm not gonna sit here and listen to that bullshit all day without defending her"

 My mom came closer to me and said "HoYeon, I'm just trying to get the best for you and I don't understand why you'd rather be with that that girl than Tae-Lee"

 Tae-Lee is the son of my mom's friend. A couple of months ago, she forced me to hang out with him for some time but I luckily made that stop....

"Because I don't like that guy. He's..an asshole"

"HoYeon Jung. How can you say something like that!" My mom got furious.

 "Well I guess I learned it from you" I answered and shrugged. 

My mom finally had enough too and pulled me closer to her by my arm.

 As I was close enough, she grabbed my collar and removed my hair to expose my neck (GIF)I have a huge scar on my neck since a couple of months. 

"LOOK AT THAT! LOOK WHAT Y/N HAS DONE TO YOU! YOU REALLY PREFER BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GIRL WHO TREATS YOU BADLY THAN DATING SOMEONE WHO TREATS YOU GOOD?!" My mom yelled at me.

 A couple of months ago, I came home with a bandage around my neck. Obviously my mom immediately asked me to remove it and tell her what happend. 

Relucantly I showed it to her and she saw a huge cut on my neck. 

As I told her that I was already in the hospital and they told me it's a wonder how I survived she calmed down at least a bit until I wanted to tell her what happend. 

I started with "I was with Y/n and then-" and I couldn't even say more as my mom assumed that Y/n wanted to kill me because of some fight in our relationship and so on.

 "Why are you making a big deal out of my scar now?! That happened months ago!" I answered my mom. 

"Y/n will do it again, I'm sure. That bitch!"

 As my mom insulted Y/n I finally spilled the truth that I wanted to spill on the day I came home eith the wound. "It wasn't Y/n!"

 My mother let's go of my collar and backs off a bit. "What...?" 

"It wans't Y/n..." I repeated.

 My mom needed a moment but asked "Who was it then?"

I looked down on the floor and back up as I said "Tae-Lee..." 

My mom couldn't believe it and gasped but out of some reason, she decided to believe me.

 "Oh my god HoYeon what happened back then?" She came closer to me and took my face in her hands and looked up to me since I'm taller than her.

 "I tried to tell you back then.... I was with Y/n and then the doorbell of Y/n's house rang. As she opened the door, she saw that it was Tae-Lee who was searching me. Y/n knew how much I didn't wanna see that guy so she told him I wasn't with her. But as he saw my jacket hanging on the clothes rack behind Y/N he completely lost it. He pushed Y/n aside and looked for me in the whole house. As he found me in the living room, I asked what he was doing her and he said that since we hang out alot I should be his girlfriend and he tried to kiss me and touched me everywhere so I slapped him away. He lost it more and more and as Y/N came into the living room, she grabbed him and wanted to make him leave and that's where he lost it completely. He pulled his pocket knife out and slit up Y/N's cheek. Luckily it wasn't a deep cut but Y/n fell on the ground in pain and was covering her wound. Afterwards, Tae-Lee came to me, I fought with him but I wasn't strong enough. He grabbed me by my hair and bent my neck to the side. He told me that if I'm not his girlfriend, I should be no ones girlfriend and that's when he slit my neck open. Y/n somehow stood up again and disarmed Tae-Lee and knocked him out. She immediately put pressure on my wound and called 119. Y/N accompanied me to the hospital and didn't leave my side for one second. If Y/n wouldn't have been there...I'd be dead..."

 My mom was in shook. "Oh my god HoYeon I'm so sorry" She said and pulled me in for a hug. 

I replied the hug but remained quiet.

 "I never should've put Tae-Lee on you...I owe you and Y/N a big apology" 

"Yeah you do" I answered. 

As my mom released the hug, she said something I never thought I'd hear from her ever. "Why don't you invite Y/n over for dinner?...I wanna apologize to her in person..."

"Really??" I asked with a big smile. 

My mom nodded, smiled and said "Yes"