Number Four

HoYeon POV:

HoYeon POV:

I don't know how but somehow me and my girlfriend ended up in the pickpocketing scene. 

Since I got kicked out at home by my mom for being gay, Y/N moved out to be with me. We live in a small apartment in downtown, Seoul. 

It all started about 3 months ago when Y/N and I barely had enough money to buy food and since both of us have really low chanches of finding a job, we had no other choiche than to steal.

 You know...Y/N is a highschool drop out and I didn't really care much about school.

 One day, Y/n and I went on our routined pickpocket tour in the subway. Our tactic is that Y/N usually bump into someone and make them fall onto the ground with her and then I help the other person to stand up while slowly pickpocketing him or her.

We stood in a corner of the subway and looked for our next target. 

"What about that woman there?" Y/n asked me and slightly pointed on the elderly woman.

" I don't know...I don't feel comfortable stealing from elderly people" 

Y/N hesitated for a moment before she agreed with me ."Yeah you're right..."

"What about that man?" I said after a moment of silence. I was pointing on a man who was wearing a black t-shirt and some normal jeans. He looked harmless.

 What we didn't kow was that the man standing besides him was his friend.

 As I and Y/N agreed on that man, we looked at each other once more and nodded. Y/N made her way to the guy and bumps into him with all of her might. 

The two fall on the ground and I make my way up to them to "help" the man. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you okay?" I heard Y/N fake worried. 

The man was pissed and replied "Can't you watch where you're going?!"

I slowly picked the man up and said "Let me help you sir". I picked him up and my hand found it's way into his pocket with his wallet. 

As I was just about to grab it, someone grabbed me from behind and turned me around and lifted me up a bit by my collar. "Are you trying to steal from my friend?!" 

 For our bad, the subway was empty. So no one could even help us if we'd get beaten up now. I didn't answer the guy.

The other man grabbed Y/N by her collar and pressed her back against the wall. "Since your friend is mute, you could answer instead, how bout that!" 

YN POV: 

Instead of talking to the man, I looked over to HoYeon and our eyes met.

 The man who was grabbing me defintely lost his patience and pulled me closer to him, just to smash my back back against the wall. "SO?"

I still refused to talk so he punched me in my stomach. I could't even bend down since he was still holding me by my collar.