Number Ten

HoYeon: Not famous

HoYeon: Not famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Single

HoYeon POV: 

Here I am. 18 years old. In higschool. A lone wolf. 

It's not like I'm unpopular but I really am a lone wolf. I live after the opinion I don't need anyone. I never did. 

My dad walked out on my mom and me when I was 4 and my mom...let's just say it isn't easy at home. 

No one talks to me in school and I think that's okay. It's not like I wanna talk to anyone of those people. 

There's just one girl who talks to me. One.

If I'm right, her name is Y/N. 

She's the same age as me, has Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes. She's a poular girl, has alot of friends and is good in school. I have some classes with her.

As I was just lost in my thoughts at my locker, I heard someone say "Hey HoYeon!"

I turned my head to my right and saw Y/n approaching me.

 It's not that I dislike her but I'm not sure if I like her either.

I didn't reply and just waited for her to say what she had to say. 

"Can you do me a huge favour?" She asked me while she grabbed her notebook out of her backpack. 

I looked into her face with no emotions as I answered "What?"

"In our geography homework was a question I couldn't answer. Which is the second smallest country in the world?"

"It's Monaco" I answered just as emotionless as I did before as I looked down on Y/n's notes. 

"Oh, thanks" She answered. She sounded surprised. Bet she was surprised that I answered her. 

I closed my locker and walked off.

 "Are you coming to Kim's party tomorrow?" I heard Y/n ask me from behind. 

I kept walking as I answered "Maybe"

The party was tomorrow evening. Saturday. I thought about going but I have several reasons not to go. 

I don't like the people of my school, I'd be bored, I don't even drink alcohol and so on.

But I knew if I wasn't going there, I'd be the only one at school who wouldn't be attendant. 

Y/N POV: 

As I finally arrived at home after a long friday of school, I changed into some comfortable clothes and laid down on the couch. I put the TV on put got easily distracted by my phone. The TV is only for background noises.