Author's Note

Heyy to everyone!!

First of all I wanna say thank you for reading these imagines. It doesn't matter if you're here since the start of this book or if you just recently started reading but either way I'm so thankful!

When I started writing these Imagines, it was just a thing to entertain myself when I was bored at home or at work. I write this imagines for myself as an escape from reality and uploaded them without any great expectations.

I remember being shooked when this book reached 300 reads. For me, that was such a huge number of reads. I was happy with the ammount of views. I didn't expect them to go up more. I just continued writing because I had so much fun in writing.

Then, on the 23. December 2021, I logged into my wattpad account at 1:30Pm and after I went on my profile I was speechless. This book had just reached 1K reads. I knew that this was actually not that big of a number since there are many books here on wattpad that got from 90K - 245 K reads. But to me, those 1K meant so much. I felt like people actually enjoyed my work.

And I recieved many nice comments that made me feel like my book and work got appreciated. Some of you stayed very loyal to this book and even voted for ecery part I uploaded. Thank you for that!