Number Five

HoYeon POV: 

HoYeon POV: 

I was on my way home in the back of a black range rover. I just had a big photoshoot and I'm up since 5am...meanwhile it's 10pm. 

I just wanted to get home, hug and kiss my girlfriend and cuddle until we sleep in but I was good 30 minutes away right now. 

"Ughhh" I mentally screamed as I pulled out my phone. I saw that I recieved a message from Y/N saying:

Y: HoYeon when will you be here babe?

H: I'm about 30 minutes away from home now...Gosh I just wanna lay down. I'm so exhausted.

Y: But how was the shooting?

H: It was amazing, it really was.

Y: I'm looking forward to hugging you babe

H: 😘🥰

I took my airpods out of my bag and listened to some music for the rest of the ride.

Y/N POV: 

As I heard an engine sound from outside, I literally jumped down the stairs. 

As the door opened and HoYeon came in, I immediately hugged her. She replied the hug and lets herself fall in me. 

"You're home" I said calm and she replied sleepy "Finally..." 

I dragged HoYeon upstairs into our bedroom and laid us down. HoYeon immediately cuddled herself on my chest. We were still in our day clothes but HoYeon was so exhausted that she didn't care at all. 

As I gave her a kiss on her forehead I asked her "Did the photos turn out good?". I traced along her back with my fingers. 

"Y/N, they're amazing" HoYeon replied while yawning a bit. I chuckeled, looked down at her and asked if I could see them. 

HoYeon needed a moment to pull out her phone. She slowly unlocks it and showed me her favorite picture. (The one at the top)

I sat up a bit and took her phone as I saw that pic. "Holy...damn HoYeon. At your serice my queen" I answered and shortly turned into a simp until HoYeon took her phone back. 

"I'm glad you like it you simp" HoYeon said to tease me and smiled abit.

 "Simp? I'm not a si-" I got interrupted by HoYeon looking up and exposing me by shwoing me the pic again. 

"Well maybe I am..but can you blame me? Look how hot you are!" I said and pointed at the picture.

 HoYeon chuckeled and gave me one last kiss before she dissapeared in to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

HoYeon POV: 

The next morning, I woke up without Y/N laying next to me but I could tell by the smell of waffles that she's downstairs making breakfast. 

I decided to lay in for a couple more minutes. Just as I wanted to stretch myself a bit, I heard that the phone on the nightstand recieved a message. 

Because I thought it was mine, I grabbed it and realised that it's Y/N. Obviously I trust my girlfriend so I didn't read the message. 

Just as I wanted to put the phone back, I saw that Y/N's lockscreen behind the messages looked familiar. I cleared the messages from the screen and saw that Y/N has my photo from the photoshoot as her lockscreen.

 I couldn't help but to put on a big smile.

 After I came downstairs and saw Y/N putting the food on the table, I held up her phone and said "You really put my photo as your lockscreen?"

 She looked at me and smiled and blushed a bit. "Sure thing I did"

I sat down like Y/n and gave her her phone as I asked "How did you get that pic anyways...I never sent it to you"

 Y/N took her phone and answered "I know..I did. I sent it to me from your phone while you were in the bathroom yesterday" 

I took myself the milk for my coffe as I sarcastically threatened Y/N "Seems like I need to change my pincode" 

"Don't you dare" Y/N said while rapidely looking up from her food over to me. 

I chuckeled and asked "Why?"

"Because I like looking at pictures on your phone" 

"You're cute baby" I said, leaned over the table and gave Y/N a soft kiss.

AA: Can we talk about that pic for a moment like wow. I saw it and forgot how to breath for a moment.