Number Twelve

HoYeon: Famous

HoYeon: Famous

You: Famous

Relationship: Single

Y/N POV:

"Dear miss Y/L/N. We'd like to inform you that we took a look at all auditioning tapes that got sent to us and we made the decision that we'd like to cast you as the role of Ji-Yeong in Squid Game. Congratulations! The shooting of the series will start on the 02. February in the studios of Daejeon. Please be there at 9am. We are looking foreward to seeing you"

I close-smashed my laptop after I read that E-mail and leaned back in my chair, raised my arms and yelled "YEEEEES!"

I've wanted to play this role so bad since I've read the auditioning flyers.

Even tho I live in Korea since just 1.5 years, I learned Korean and now I'm fluent in it. I started to learn korean even before I moved here. Just that I can star in korean movies or shows.

*Time skip*

I parked my car in the parking lot of the Daejeon studios, grabbed my stuff and entered the studio. I've never been in a studio this big.

"Miss Y/L/N" I got welcomed by the director Dong-Hyuk Hwang.

"Mister Hwang! It's so amazing to be here. You don't know how much that means to me" I said, offering him my hand.

He shook my hand, smiled and said "Oh please...I saw your auditioning tape and I immediately knew you'd be perfect for the role". This made me blush a little.

Dong-Hyuk Hwang offered me a coffe which I declined nicely and he showed me around the studios. He lead me to my personal room where I could rest, eat and change.

As he left me alone with my room, I sat down on the couch and rested for a moment. I still couldn't believe that I'm actually here.

As I looked around, I saw that some papers were laying on my desk.

I stood up to take a look at it and I soon realised that it was the script.

I took it, sat back down and started to read. I knew that as Ji-Yeong, I wouldn't have too much screen time but I could live with that.

I was amazed by the script. I was basically glued to those pages until after about 20 minutes later someone knocked on my door and told me to come in the main room.

I laid the papers away and went to the main room where already alot of other people were waiting.

"Are those my co-stars?" I asked myself while I approached them. They were standing in a circle and Dong-Hyuk Hwang was standing in the middle.