Season 2 | 2

You: Not famous

You: Not famous

HoYeon: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Y/N POV

After another, much too long working day in the office, I entered my house shortly after 6 o'clock, where I have been living with my girlfriend HoYeon since a long time.

Her and I have been together since the middle of our senior year of highschool.

Usually every evening from Monday to Friday when I come home from my stressful work I am greeted by a tight hug from my girlfriend, but today I didn't even hear a single „Hello" from anywhere. 

But unfortunately I knew exactly why this silence prevailed and I felt no confusion why my girlfriend did not greet me.

Well...we may have had a little argument over the phone a little over an hour ago, since I was supposed to be home since 4:30PM so she and I would have enough time to get ready together for tonight.

When I had to tell her that my annoying boss had given me a pile of paperwork that I had to finish today, it completely threw off my early workend and HoYeon's mood, as she has been telling me for a long time to resist my boss's  mistreatment.

So I took off my shoes and hung my jacket on the silver clothes rack before I started searching through the big house for my girlfriend, who will probably be wearing anything but a happy or satisfied face....

It didn't take long once I got to the top floor to find her in our bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. (PIC)

I see that she has already put on her black outfit for today and is already completely ready, because she probably doesn't want to lose more time than we already have because of me.

I first let my eyes linger on her unresponsive eyes before I briefly put my head slightly in my neck and spoke "Are you mad?"

And the answer I got, was exactly of the kind I expected.

„Yes Y/N, yes I am mad" she spoke before turning to me with a serious turn and looking at me with her deep brown eyes as if she wanted to pierce me.

„Babe, but I told you before over the phone that I really couldn't leave earlier. My boss had overloaded me with a whole mountain of new papers in the last second..." I tried to justify myself again with a slightly whimpering tone as I brought my head back into a straight position and just hoped for my girlfriend's understanding, which I didn't quite get.