Number Three

Since you and HoYeon are a couple, the media and your fans are going wild

Since you and HoYeon are a couple, the media and your fans are going wild. Everyone suspected that the two of you were dating since you two starred together in Squid Game. As the two of you went public evryone went wild.

Y/N POV

HoYeon and I just entered our first red carpet together as a couple. As soon as we placed a foot on the carpet we heard the photographers from all sided "HoYeon over here!" "Y/N to your right!"

HoYeon and I stood beside eachother, her hand around my waist and my arm around her shoulder.

We saw on Instagram that the majority of our fans really adore us as a couple so I came to the idea to give them what they wanna see.

I turned my head to HoYeon, smiled at her and whispered in her ear "Let's be a couple. Let's give our fans the adorable moments they want"

I backed off a bit and HoYeon looked at me and put on a big smile before she placed her lips on mine.

The photographers went wild and I just gave in and smiled into the kiss.

After I released the kiss, HoYeon stood behind me since she's taller than me and hugged me from the back.

I bet the photos turned out cute.

As we arrived at the end of the red carpet, a lady who's interviewing the celebritys here already waited for me and HoYeon. „Y/N, HoYeon! A few questions"

I stopped with HoYeon's hand in my hands and let her ask her questions.

"What's it like to be part of the most succesful netflix series of all time?"

I put on a big smile and answered her "Honestly it feels indescribable amazing. I revieved so much love on social media or on the streets that I don't even know how I possible can repay that love"

„That sounds so sweet..now HoYeon...the kiss of the two of you before..are you two trying to prove something to anyone?" The interviewer asked and HoYeon replied kindly "We're not tryna proof anything to anyone, we're just super happy with each other and we think it's okay to show that. I'm very happy that I met Y/N"

After HoYeon finished her sentence, she looked at me with a smile I've never seen before.

"I love you" I said while looking at her.

She replied by saying "I love you too"