Number Nineteen

HoYeon: Not famous

HoYeon: Not famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Single

Y/N POV: 

"Let go of my you fucking bastard!" I said as a cop pressed me on the hood of the cop car and placing my hands in handcuffs. He just caught me trying to hack an ATM. They've been looking for me for years but not only because of the 1000's of hacked ATM but because of attempted murder. One time a man tried to stop me from hacking an ATM. I pulled my knife out and held it against his throat and threatened him. My intention never was to hurt him. I just wanted to scare him. But I heard the cops pulling over and turned around jerky and accidentely slit the man's throat slightly. In panic I didn't knew what to do. The man was dying, the cops were approaching me so I just ran away as fast as I could but I heard that the man survived his injury. Thank godness. And now they got me. He put me inside the car and we went straight to prison. I had to give up all my personal stuff on me. My watch, my phone and my wallet and my clothes. I recieved the prisoners clothes which was a green jacket and a green pants with flat white shoes.

 On our jackets were the number of our cell written since this prison only has single cells. I recieved jacket and cell number 287.

 I had to put on my clothes and afterwards I had to take mugshots. Front, left side and right side.

 Since it was already evening, I got led straight to my cell. "Welcome in your new home" the cop said gleefulyl . "Yeah whatever" I answered as he closed the cell behind me. I looked around and saw a cheap bed and a small sink. Seems like the toilets are in another room. Thank goodness. Sadly I don't have the luxury to be in a only women jail. Nope. Here are men and women.

 I laid in my bed, hoping it wouldn''t break down immediately because it's so weak and starred at the ceiling before I fell asleep. I tried not to let it show but I was pretty desperate because I got 10 years in here.

 The next morning, all the cells opened at point 9am. Some guards came to my room and lead everyone into the breakfast room. I stood in line with my tray and got my food. I just wanted to sit down but as I stood there in the middle of the room, someone bumped into me what caused her and my tray to hit the ground.

 "What the hell girl?" I said to the girl who bumped into me "Watch where you're going!" she responded. Everyone was looking at us but I didn't care about that. "Watch where I'm going? You bumped into me you blind little brat" I responded to her. "What did you just call me?!" she said and tried to hit me but I dodged and grabbed her by her collar. Before I could even hurt her, 2 guards seperated us "That's enough! Both of you!"

 As the guard let me outside, I peaked over his shoulder to the other inmate and threatened her "I know your cellnumber. I'd be careful if I were you."