Thing one and Thing two

Namjoon, being the absolute GOD that he was, got the same place again

Namjoon, being the absolute GOD that he was, got the same place again. I wanted to greet my fans, I really did but I was to busy looking for the creeps. "Where the hell are they?". I was tippy toeing to get a better view of the crowd. "I know you're looking for us zaddy".

I saw them behind me and I sighed. "You two, get...". They flew in my car before I could even finish speaking. "Good... Now how do I end this fan meeting again?". I asked myself. "Minyahs". I said and they all looked at me. "Y'all want my new album I didn't release yet?". I asked and they started screaming. "Great!". I smiled. "I'll sign them, shake y'all hands and go home, is that ok?". I asked them. "Of course it is!".

"Who was going to disagree with you?". "Someone that doesn't like life". "I know right?". "I'm already ready to drag a disrespectful bitch". "Same!". "What's your Twitter!?!". I shook my head at my and hurried to get out of here so I can get some info on my wife. "I wonder if he was just overwhelmed cause I came out of no where and he got scared, that's why he ran'. I nodded and quickly ended the fan meet.

 I nodded and quickly ended the fan meet

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". Taehyung was laughing and Jungkook was choking on his bread. "You thought he was scared of you!?! My god damn stomach!". Taehyung cries out in tears. "I can tell I was wrong but can you tell me where?". I asked. "Zaddy, he doesn't like you". Jungkook said and I turned to him. "He... What?". I said confused. "How can he not like me!?!". I yelled. "He thinks you're overrated". Jungkook says.

"Ugh". I rubbed my chest. "Overrated?". I repeated the word. "He thinks I'm overrated". I put my head on the table. "And why are you still laughing!?!". I shouted at Taehyung. "Uhh.... Hahahahahaha!". Taehyung was wiping his tears away but more kept falling. "Y'all need to help me!". I begged. "I need to make him my wife". I told them. Taehyung stops laughing and they stare at me.

"I AM RIGHT HERE!". Taehyung screamed and got shoved by Jungkook. "I am LITERALLY the bigger man and you don't want all of this!?!". Jungkook yelled. "Are you blind! He looks like a child!". Jungkook yells. "How old are you?". I asked and that shut Jungkook up. "Ha! Out!". Taehyung laughed. "You still have me zaddy, I will never leave you, since I had you first and shit". Taehyung smiles. "What's his name?". I asked.

"It's...". All of a sudden, Taehyung shivers and looks around the restaurant. "I-it's...". Taehyung stops talking again. "Fuck!". Taehyung slams his fist on the table. "He knows". Taehyung rubs his arm. "What are you...". "He's a witch zaddy, protect yourself". Taehyung said. "What the hell are you on?". I asked. "Jungkook's dick". Taehyung replied and I gave him a blank stare. "Oh... OH! You meant like drugs". Taehyung said. "That was the right answer".

"I'm gonna go". I got my stuff and left. "Not on my fucking watch". Taehyung snaps his fingers. "Get that fool Kook!". Taehyung yells. "What is he...".

"OH MY GOD!". I threw my stuff at Jungkook and bolted. "HELP! SOMEONE! I'M IN DANGER!". I screamed and Jungkook jumped on me. "Get off me!". I yelled. "This is a nice position". Jungkook said. "GET OFF!". I scream. "Good work baby". Taehyung said. "Thank you babe". Jungkook grins. "Now get off my husband". Taehyung ordered. "Please...". I closed my eyes when I felt something I REALLY didn't need to.

"Babe, I got a boner". Jungkook says. "Hurry up, I'll watch". Taehyung says. "Love you". Jungkook said. "NOOO!". I poked Jungkook in his eye and ran for my fucking life. The couple watch Yoongi run away and they tilted their heads. "Di-did he think that you were going to assault him?". Taehyung asked. "I was". Jungkook says and Taehyung looked at him. "With consent, my god". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Good enough for me".

"Come babe, we gotta go mess with our bestie". Taehyung said. "Yeah, but can you like... Help me with my thing first?". Jungkook asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine, drop them". Taehyung says.

"Bless you Tae".