Yoonmin end 💛

I was sitting backstage of Yoongi's concert cause he didn't want me around all the noise cause his fans were gonna be loud. "At least he's wearing his ring". I said, eating my pork. "I'm so BORED!". I sighed loudly. "Why isn't he...". "Wife!". Yoongi slams the door open and runs over to me happily. "Why are you... Mmm!". Yoongi kissed me and I turned red. "Thanks for wishing me luck". Yoongi says.

"Get out!". I yelled. "Get out! Get out! Get out!". I started hitting his chest and he laughed at me. "You are so cute!". Yoongi gave me a tight hug and I puffed out my cheeks. "Get out there already". I told him. "Ok, ok". Yoongi says and kissed my cheek and tried to run but he tripped over a chair. "HA! That's what you get". I laughed. "Ow". Yoongi groaned. "Yeah... I'm not falling for that shit". I said.

"You don't love me at all". Yoongi says and left the room. "He's ok". I said.

"That was so lazy of him". I rolled my eyes and started playing with his light stick. It plays the song that he sings, I think it's cute. I was forced to listen to every album he made, which I laughed at cause he was threatening me. Now here I am, singing seesaw cause if I didn't, he would have linked my safe house to Tae and Jungkook. "And he had the audacity to say that I don't love him". I pouted. "It's alright".

"It is not alright you whore". I huffed and smiled. "Ahhh, I can't hate him". I grinned. "It's not like I didn't hate him to being with". I closed my eyes to listen to Yoongi. I should have did this a long time ago cause if I did, I would have apologize to him. I could have realized how much music meant to him. I could have realized how much music helped him through his struggles and pain.

If I could go back in time to meet Yoongi's past self, I would hug him and tell him that the future would be so bright for you. I'll tell him that you will achieve that trophy that you dreamt about, you'll have hands out to help you when you think you're going down. If I can just show him his future self, he'll cry. "Aw man". I started wiping my tears away. "He'll be in your ass if he knows you cried Jimin". I told myself.

I shook my head and kept watching Yoongi, who was having a blast on stage. "Pfft, cute". I giggled. "YOONGI! MARRY ME!". A fan screams. "Excuse?". I blinked. "Ah see, she must not know about me". I scoffed, put on a wedding dress and left the room.

"Gimme a mic". I ordered and a guy did. "Thanks". I bowed and marched right on stage loudly so that people heard my heels. "Who said that?". I spoke in the mic. "Jimin?". Yoongi looks at me. "Y'all see me?". I did a swirl. "Y'all think I'm wearing this for fun?". I asks. "Look at my ring! Look at it!". I yelled. "This is a REAL ring!". I shouted. "And this!". I grabbed Yoongi and kissed him. "This is MY man!".

The whole audience went quiet, while I was fuming in anger. "Why didn't you tell your fans about me!?!". I shouted at Yoongi. "Ain't I your wife and shit!?!". I yelled but all Yoongi did was laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". Yoongi was in tears and he fell to the ground. "Why are you...". I jumped when the whole place filled with laughter. "YA! WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?!". I screamed. "Umm... This is live". A producer said.

I looked at the camera and huffed. "I didn't stutter not ONCE, did I Minyahs at home?". I said. "This man, that's sleeping on the couch when we get home is MINE". I scoffed and Yoongi stops laughing. "Huh?". Yoongi blinks at me. "What I do!?!". Yoongi yells. "Have fun husband!". I pinched his cheek and skipped off the stage. "That... Didn't go the way you planned, huh Yoongi?". A fan giggled and Yoongi pouted.

"Damn it".

The End