I'mma own him

Jimin's pov
(Before the office)

Jimin's pov(Before the office)

Hoseok drags me to what I think was his room and locks the door. "Alright, Bey time!". I cheered. "No bitch". Hoseok says. "Wha?". I whined. "We're here to talk about Yoongi". Hoseok says and I went to the door. Hoseok chuckled, picks me up and yeets me on the bed. "Ya!". I yelled. "I clearly don't want to talk...". "Shut up". Hoseok growls and I closed my mouth so fast.

"Good boy". Hoseok giggled and sat in a chair. "Listen, I know Yoongi the longest so I know how he is". Hoseok said. "But Nam...". "I KNOWN HIM THE LONGEST!". Hoseok screamed. "All Joon did was breath near him". Hoseok says. "Yoongi and I are damn near twins". Hoseok says proudly and I start counting on my fingers. "Age doesn't matter!". Hoseok yelled. "I-it really does". I told him and Hoseok glared at me. "You had something to tell me". I smiled.

"Fucker". Hoseok huffs. "Look, the way to get Yoongi to slow his row is to leave him speechless". Hoseok says and I raised my brow. "And how the hell am I supposed to do that?". I asked and Hoseok looks me up and down. "Really?". Hoseok said. "You REALLY don't know know how?". Hoseok says and I shook my head. "Your body you fucking dipshit! Use your body!". Hoseok shouts. "Why the hell would I do that!?!". I yelled.

"I really thought you were smart". Hoseok rubs his head. "Come on Jimin, think!". Hoseok says. "The idea is up there, think". Hoseok said. "I don't know what...". I stopped talking cause something was coming to me. "There it is". Hoseok laughs. "Do I have to be nice about it?". I asked. "Nah, he ain't got no feelings". Hoseok replied. "Interesting". I rubbed my hands together. "I might have a idea but I don't know how to apply it". I said.

"Oh! Oh! Me! Me!". Hoseok raised his hand. "No one else in the class". I looked around the empty room. "Teach! Pick me!". Hoseok says, bouncing in the chair. "Ok, Hoseok". I said. "At work". Hoseok said. "Work?". I tilt my head. "He's gonna visit you for no reason after all that". Hoseok said. "Then he's gonna say some... Just pure disgusting shit that you're gonna have to sit and listen too... I don't feel bad for you". Hoseok said.

"Gee, thanks". I rolled my eyes. "My pleasure". Hoseok said. "After all that... Well... I'm sure you can think of something". Hoseok smirked at me and I returned it. "Don't worry...".

"I will".