Badchelor party

(Let's burn, burn, burn... I need my twerking emoji 😭🤧)

 I need my twerking emoji 😭🤧)

"What the fuck?". I looked around the club. "Welcome to your bachelor party!". Caesar cheers and tried to hand me a drink but I ran to the door... Which was locked. "Let me out... LET ME OUT!". I screamed. "Don't be like that Yoongi!". Caesar slaps my back. "This is cheating, I can't be here". I said. "Bitch, look AROUND". Caesar said and I did. There wasn't a single stripper in sight.

"There... Aren't any strippers". I said. "Obviously". Caesar scoffed. "I will not hurt my Queen's feelings and I will not lower myself with... Creatures". Caesar spat. "Harsh". I said. "Humanity is harsher". Caesar says. "Now enough about this!". Caesar puts his arm around my shoulder. "It's time to drink, smoke and make regrettable decisions!". Caesar grins. "We hear that!".

 "We hear that!"

"You invited my assaulter and his teenage boyfriend!?!". I yelled. "Aww! Thank you!". Taehyung giggles. "With consent! My God!". Jungkook huffed. "That doesn't make any sense". I told him. "Bro, I'm already fucked up so I can't hear you". Jungkook said. "How old are you? You didn't answer me the last time". I said. "This ain't about me". Jungkook sniffed. "This is about you hurting our feelings".

"How!?!". I yell. "You ain't chose me and I thought we were friends and shit". Jungkook wipes his fake tears away. "And you a whole dead beat". Taehyung said. "I'm taking everything from your ass, watch". Taehyung scoffs. "Might take your shoes". Taehyung said. "PLEASE! Don't take his shoes". Caesar said. "I'll take what I can get to feed my children he left me with". Taehyung says.

"Tae... He NEEDS shoes, it's for humanity". Caesar said and the couple looked at each other. "Eww, he got ugly feet or something?". Jungkook asked. "Worst". Caesar shivered. "Caesar". I glared. "I gotta save the children bro". Caesar said and tossed his phone to Jungkook, who caught it. "Why... OH GOOD GOD!". Jungkook screamed. "That's my ear you asshole!". Taehyung punched Jungkook in his stomach.

"I'm sorry babe but look". Jungkook shows Taehyung the phone and Taehyung covers his mouth. "This your feet!?!". Taehyung yells, looking at me. "Mmm... You're the reason why people pray". Taehyung said and Caesar laughs. "It's like I can hear Americans laughing at you". Jungkook said. "Your feet probably stronger then chloroform". Taehyung says. "I bet whoever made sandpaper hates your ass".

"Do you use your feet to refill cat litter?". Taehyung asked. "I bet your feet can communicate with cement just fine". Jungkook snickers. "I know you have to put condoms on your feet just because". Taehyung giggles. "I bet you leave better footprints in the sand then normal people". Jungkook said. "You use your feet to find treasures, don't you?". Jungkook asked.

"Can you lite cigarettes on your feet Hyung?". Taehyung asks. "When the last time your feet communicated with Jesus?". Jungkook said. "Can y'all stop!?!". I yelled. "I bet they roar instead of bark". Jungkook said and Taehyung was gone. "Hahahahahaha!". Taehyung was in the floor, holding his stomach. "Sto- stop, I... I can't breathe". Caesar gasped. "This is about me!". I shouted and grabbed a drink.

"Here's to me and not trusting NO FUCKING BODY!". I downed the drink and poured me another one. "Fuck bullies! Y'all can suck ma toes!". I yelled. "High cholesterol isn't good for the body". Jungkook said. "Get the fuck out!". I shouted. "I'm here for shots, not to talk about how you got your great great grandfather's feet and shit, calm down". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm getting them cleaned". I sniffed.

"Don't hold up the rest of the cars". Taehyung sips his drink. "Fuck y'all". I cried and drunk out of a bottle. "Wait til I tell Jimin how y'all treating me, he's gonna get y'all". I hugged the bottle.

"Just you wait and see".