When you don't have real friends pt2

(Where my Cap's at? We are the stars now hoes! Hahahahaha! Happy birthday to my motherfuckering Capricorns 🥺💜)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". Hoseok and Jin were on the floor in tears and Namjoon was just staring at me. I thought they would help me, I thought I had friends, but my life was a lie. I looked at Hoseok wheezing and Jin hugging the edge of the couch. "You really came in here charging like we were gonna help you". Namjoon says. "Y'all are my fucking friends!". I yelled. "But for how long though?". Namjoon asks.

"I fucking hate y'all and stop laughing Hoseok!". I shouted and Hoseok wheezed even louder. "Tsk". I rolled my eyes. "Also, to point out, you're a idol and he's a fan". Namjoon said. "Oh no, he hates me". I told him and that shut up the hyenas. "He doesn't like you?". Namjoon says stunned. "Nope!". I grinned. "I knew it". Hoseok says. "I fucking knew you were a sadist". Hoseok sighs. "Eww... Why?". Jin said.

"Yoongi, do we have to have the talk?". Namjoon asked and I turned to him. "I'm older then you". I said. "But... I'm smarter". Namjoon tilts his head. "I'm Min genius! What else do I need to say!?!". I yelled. "Something smart". Namjoon said and Jin giggled. "Fuck all of you". I huffed. "But I still need help". I said. "I already said no". Jin says, raising his hand. "We are no longer friends... Let me go". Hoseok said.

"Your ass is stuck with me forever bitch". I said. "And Jin, I honestly don't give eight fucks about you". I said. "Then...". "But you're still helping me". I smiled at him. "He did not...". "I don't even know what he looks like". Namjoon cuts Jin off and Jin looks at him. "Why did...". "He's gorgeous Joon! Let me tell you!". I beamed. "He is Aphrodite's son Joon, THAT'S how beautiful he is". I said. "Like... They don't make them like that anymore". I sighed.

"Excuse the fuck you!". Jin yells. "Have you seen me!?!". Jin shouted. "I wish I didn't". I said. "Your mama". Jin huffed. "That... Doesn't give me anything". Namjoon said. "Hobi saw him! Tell him!". I turned to Hoseok, who was already gone. "Wh-where did he go?". I looked around for him but he was gone. "Doesn't matter, I know what he looks like". I said. "Ok... Tell me". Namjoon says. "He's a Angel". I beamed and Namjoon blinks.

"I-is that it?". Namjoon asked. "What else do you need?". I tilted my head. "Ar... Is he serious?". Namjoon turned to Jin asking. "Don't ask me, that little thing is your friend". Jin said. "What else do you need!?!". I yelled. "A FUCKING DESCRIPTION!". Namjoon screamed. "He's pretty and does puppy eyes but don't look at it, he'll trap you". I said and Namjoon just walked out of the room.

"But I gave you a description of him!". I shouted. "Ji... Jin?". I looked around and Jin was also gone. "SO Y'ALL AREN'T GONNA HELP ME!?!". I screamed. "WELL FUCK Y'ALL THEN! I DON'T NEED Y'ALL! YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL!". I scream and took my phone. "Hey daddy".

"Jungkook! Help me".