WHO THE FUCK IS RATTING ME OUT!?

"Your order sir"

"Your order sir". A waiter gave me my apple croissant and my caramel macchiato. "Thank you my good man". I said. I found this cozy cafe while walking around and decided to give it a try. I turned off my phone so those bastards wouldn't find me. I haven't heard anything from them since yesterday and I didn't care about that, at all. I sipped my caramel macchiato and saw that someone was sitting across from me.

 I sipped my caramel macchiato and saw that someone was sitting across from me

"Mmm". I wanted to pick up my stuff and move but Yoongi grabs my croissant. "If you drop my croissant, imma drop you". I hissed. "That... Actually turned me on". Yoongi said and I groaned. "Sit, sit". Yoongi says. "We're just talking". Yoongi said. "And who the fuck said that I wanted to talk to you?". I huffed and Yoongi just stares at me. "Why are...". Yoongi got in my face and it scared me and out of reflex, I slapped him.

"Oh my god!". I gasped. "I am so sorry!". I bowed to him. "It was out of reflex". I told him. "It's fine". Yoongi laughed. "It didn't even hurt". Yoongi says. "Give it a second". I said. "What... Ow!". Yoongi rubs his cheek and looks at me in shock. "Why did it feel like I got slap with a fucking dictionary!?!". Yoongi yells and I giggled. "My slaps are double takes". I said. "I'm actually quite amazed at myself". I said. "My cheek burns". Yoongi whined.

"Bitch you alright". I said. "Put some ice on it, it'll heal". I said. "I demand for compensation". Yoongi said. "Do I look like a damn law firm to you?". I asks. "No but you look firm". Yoongi wiggles his eyes at me. "I'm jello you whore". I rolled my eyes. "Aww, look at us... Having a conversation, I'm touched". Yoongi said.

"And speaking of touching...". Yoongi smirks. "Mmm". I got up again and Yoongi grabs my wrist. "Lawsuit". I said. "I'll be out in five minutes". Yoongi said. "Fucking justice system makes me sick". I sighed. "What you want and you better not say me". I warned. "You". Yoongi says. "What did I just say!?!". I yelled. "Not to say me and I didn't, I want you". Yoongi grins. "Loophole!". Yoongi chuckled.

I growled at him and Yoongi chuckled again. "Come on babe, you HAVE to give me that, that was clever". Yoongi said. "I'm not you babe". I said. "Not yet". Yoongi says and I stared at him. "Yo-you we're supposed to say not ever or something along those lines". Yoongi said. "And jinx myself? Pass". I said. "I rather smash". Yoongi says. "So you can dine and dash on a expensive meal like me?". I giggled. "I feel for all the cheapskates you had".

"You're right, I never had such a expensive meal like you before, that's why I don't know how to eat you". Yoongi says. "I'm the type you need to take a picture of and keep it to yourself before you enjoy me". I smiled. "I'm a once in a lifetime type of dish". I told him. "So you're not gonna to tell me how to enjoy you?". Yoongi asked. "Try to find out on your own... Yoongi". I whispered his name and Yoongi completely froze.

I took the chance to get my wrist free and tilted my head at Yoongi. "Not only am I a rare dish Mr. Min, my sauce is a teaser to the taste buds". I got my jacket and put it on. "If you're REALLY curious about me... Let's see how far you're willing to go to find out how to enjoy me". I walked away saying that. "Ugh". Yoongi fell out his chair after Jimin left. "I-I can't". Yoongi takes out his phone. "We are not friends anymore!". Hoseok yells.

"Find me a ring".