Am I... One of them?

I woke up the next morning and was standing in my bathroom, staring at my bar of soap

I woke up the next morning and was standing in my bathroom, staring at my bar of soap. I tilt my head while continue to stare at it. "Fuck it". I picked it up and stared to do what I wanted to do... Wash it. I don't why was doing it or where the idea came from but I just wanted to do it. "GOOOOODDD MO... What are you doing?". I saw the couple walk into my bathroom cause they stayed the night despite my protest.

"I'm washing soap". I replied and they stared at me. "I knew you were smart Hyung". Jungkook says. "I personally believe that we aren't even supposed to using bar soaps". Taehyung says. "Right!?!". I said. "It's just scented wax for our bodies". I huffed. "This is why I don't believe in the government". Jungkook said. "They think they can fool us but we be smart". Jungkook taps his head. "We out here having eight brains and shit... We mad immaculate".

"To the maximum". The couple high fived each other. "I disagree with that WHOLE phase but I don't have the energy to argue nor care". I said. "And that's where I come in!". Jungkook chimes. "You're one cause of my pain, suffering, misfortune, property damage and headaches". I told him. "Ouch". Taehyung snickers. "You're the other cause". I said. "HA!". Jungkook yelped. "But back to me". Jungkook says. "I'm gonna cook for y'all" .

I raised my brow at him and Taehyung was also confused. "Sus, I don't trust you". I said. "What you want?". Taehyung asked. "Nothing". Jungkook says. "I've been learning". Jungkook smiled and Tae and I looked at each other. "Aw come on! Y'all can at least give me a chance". Jungkook said. "Y'all owe me that". Jungkook crossed his arms. "And y'all literally owe me five hundred thousand dollars but I ain't about to get that". I scoffed.

"You have a job, you don't need my money". Jungkook says. "I...". "Please!". Jungkook begs. "He's not gonna shut up". Taehyung says and I sighed. "Fine". I rubbed my head. "Yes!". Jungkook cheers and literally carries us both out. "My second man is so strong". Taehyung says. "Second?". I said. "He ain't beating Yoongi". Taehyung said. "And either are you". Jungkook huffs. "I love you". Taehyung said. "I feel something for you but it ain't love".

"I know the smell of toxic when I smell it". I said. "It ain't even like that". Jungkook said. "It's lust". Taehyung says. "That's what it is!". Jungkook said. "Thank you babe". Jungkook said. "It's my job to help the lost". Taehyung giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Ok!". Jungkook drops us in my dining room and claps his hands. "Prepare for a beautiful steak meal". Jungkook said. "It's ten in the morning". I pointed out. "Well excuse me Jimin, I didn't know food had a damn time limit".

"I...". "Brb". Jungkook ran off. "He can not be THAT damn lazy". I said. "Don't you love him?". Taehyung sighs lovingly. "I fucking hate the both of you and I'm not even fucking joking". I bluntly said. "I don't even know why I call y'all friends". I said. "I lost my respect, time and patience with you two but y'all didn't notice". I said. "We love you too Jimin". Taehyung said. "I... Fuck you".

We been waiting for Jungkook for a hour and he still didn't come out the kitchen. "Your boyfriend's dead". I said to Tae. "Bout time". Taehyung quickly took out his phone. "It's time to be Yoongi's women... As I should". Taehyung flips his hair. "All done!".

Jungkook places a plate of food in front of us with a big smile on his face. "Kook... This looks good". I told him. "And it smells good too". Taehyung said. "Thank you!". Jungkook scratches his cheek in embarrassment. "Dig in and I'll go get some juice". Jungkook said. "Juice? Bitch if you... Gone". I shook my head when Jungkook disappears. I cut into the steak and took a bite. I only chewed it once before I stopped.

I looked over at Taehyung who looked like he wanted to laugh but he didn't. "Try it". I told him. "I am cause I'm a good boyfriend and I believe in my man". Taehyung eats the steak and immediately spits it out. "Mmm". Taehyung sniffs. "That ain't it". Taehyung said. "I know but since you're his boyfriend you can't say that". I laughed. "Oh, so you don't know we broke up?". Taehyung says and takes out a paper bag.

"That is?". I asked. "Real food". Taehyung replied. "How is it?". Jungkook returns with some apple juice and I rolled my eyes. "It taste like freezer". I honestly told him. "Huh?". Jungkook tilts his head. "Yeah, you know how you open a freezer and that cold air hits you?". I pointed to the steak. "That's how this taste". I said. "I don't even know how you didn't that". I say surprised. "Tae likes it". Jungkook turns to his boyfriend who was eating a hamburger.

"Tae". Jungkook says. "It need bread". Taehyung said. "See? Tae loves me". Jungkook said. "I never said I love you... To either of you". I said. "And since Tae likes it so much...". I gave Taehyung my steak and Taehyung glares at me. "He can help his self". I smirked. "Fine, bully". Jungkook sits next to Taehyung. "Don't worry babe, I'll feed you". Jungkook grins. "Yeah, you do that". I got up and left. "He is such a bitch". Jungkook pouts and cuts the steak for Tae.

"Say ah babe". Jungkook says and Taehyung wanted to cry. "Babe?". Jungkook said and Taehyung slowly opens his mouth with wobbling lips. "There you go!". Jungkook said and Taehyung was crying in the inside.

'Fuck you Jimin'.