Comrades?

(Yoongi's pov)

"And then...". "Stop". I looked at Hoseok. "Why are you here?'. I asked. Hoseok looks me up and down and scoffs. "As I previously stated before... I am the main character AND the main event". Hoseok said. "I'm mad at you!". I yelled. "You're always mad at me". Hoseok said. "Tell me what I did to you exactly?". Hoseok says. "You were hanging out with my wife!". I shouted. "Mmm... So fucking what".

"I told you to drop the location so we can talk about that fake work thing and you didn't!". I yelled. Hoseok looks me up and down and smacks his lips. "Guess you want a job". Hoseok said. "What?". I tilt my head. "You clearly want a job". Hoseok says. "Since you want this work, I can give you the job if you want". Hoseok smiled at me. "Why are you quick with the violence?". I asked. "Cause it never disappointed me... Like humans".

"Damn... You right". I said. "When am I wrong?". Hoseok scoffs. "When you didn't drop your location!". I yelled. "You about to stop yelling at me before I take your dick". Hoseok says. "Hey baby".

 "Hey baby"

I looked the man up and down. 'I've seen this man before'. I tapped my chin. "Him or me?". Hoseok asked. "What!?!". I shouted. "What?". Hoseok looks at me. "Be lucky I knowledged you". Hoseok says. "Of course I'm talking to the hottest person in the room". The man says. "Ok, but why are you talking to me?". Hoseok asked. "Excuse me!?!". I yelled. "Honey... Look at you". Hoseok laughed. "He CLEARLY isn't talking about you".

"I damn sure wasn't". The man said. "That's rude". I pouted. "The name's Wu, Caesar Wu". The man bowed. "Oh my god... No". Hoseok says. "I came to sweep...". Hoseok flew out the room and Caesar's eyes widened. "Wa-wait!". Caesar yells and tries to run but I grabbed. "Now I remember you! You were with my wife at the mall!". I yelled. "Wife?". Caesar says. "I wasn't... Jimin?". Caesar blinks. "You're really after him!?!".

"Of course I am!". I shout. "Stay away from him! You hear me! He's mine!". I yelled. "What!?!". Caesar yells. "I don't want him!". Caesar shouts. "Mmm hmm... I'm watching your ugly ass". I said. "Ugly!?! Ha!". Caesar huffed. "Have you seen yourself lately". Caesar said. "Pardon?". I looked down at myself. "I look good". I said. "That's the spirit, keep that love yourself attitude". Caesar said. "Fuck you man!". I yelled.

"And why would I fuck myself when I can fuck Hoseok?". Caesar crossed his arms. "At least I have a chance with my wife". Caesar says and I gasped. "Well I know everything about him and you don't!". I smirked. "Well I know about Jimin and you don't". Caesar shot back and we stare at each other in silence. "You...". Caesar looks around my office. "Wanna help each other?". Caesar whispers.

I looked around my office and leaned closer to Caesar. "Hell yeah". I replied. "Cool, cool". Caesar pulls out a card. "Meet me here and give me all the information you have on my baby". Caesar said. I took the card and put it in my pocket. "Got you and you do the same". I told him. "Bet". We shook hands and Caesar left. "Good... Good". I nodded to myself.

"I can get my wife now".