When you don't have real friends

"Today we have...". "Gimme the bottle". I took the wine bottle from the waiter and shooed him away. I managed to cleanse my house from Yoongi but in the end, I couldn't stay there. My whole house was a Yoongi whore and I can't accept that. "My head hurts". I opened the wine and start downing it. "Ah". I rested my head on the wall, while thinking how to kill Taehyung. "Can't believe I have to kill my bestie".

"Meh, I don't think I'm the first to do so". I drunk some wine again, waiting for my food to come when I felt someone starting at me. "Why though?". I asked myself and glanced to the side.

 I asked myself and glanced to the side

I stared at Yoongi for a second before shooting up. "Nope, can't deal with...". "You really are here!". I saw Yoongi sitting next to me with a smile on his face and I felt sick. "Look... You can go that way or that way, but you have to move". I told him but he just kept smiling at me. "Oh dear lord". I rolled my eyes. "Ok, so I'm Yoongi". Yoongi says and I wanted to slap him. "What's your name?". Yoongi asked and I stared at him.

"No? Ok then". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Are you single?". Yoongi asks. "No". I quickly replied. "Not falling for that". Yoongi says. "I'm dating myself, I just need to meet with a scientist so I can make a me clone". I said. "Wow... You're spicy". Yoongi chuckled. 'This motherfucker isn't even listening to me'. I rolled my eyes. "So... You eat here often?". Yoongi asks. "I'm about to bash this bottle over your head*. I hissed. "Violent... I like". Yoongi said.

I scratched my head and groaned. "Why are you even here?". I asked. "Oh, your friend Jungkook told me you might come here because of what Taehyung did". Yoongi replies and my mouth dropped. 'Those bitches set me up and I fell for it!'. I banged my head on the wall. "Are you ok?". Yoongi asks worried. "I feel a little dizzy, can you get me some water please?". I gave him my puppy eye look and Yoongi turned red.

"Ok!". Yoongi says. "I'll be right back". Yoongi ran off and I immediately ghosted him. "Wait a minute". Yoongi stops in his tracks. "Wait!". Yoongi ran back to the table but his Angel was gone. "Son of a bitch!". Yoongi yelled. "He babied me!". Yoongi shouts. "And I fell for it". Yoongi groans. "He smelt good though". Yoongi says and saw a waiter staring at him. "I... Swear to God... I'm not a creep". Yoongi says. "I just want his name". Yoongi said.

"D-do you know his name?". Yoongi asked. "N-no". The waiter said. "So why are you here!?!". Yoongi yells. "This is my job sir". The waiter said. "O-oh". Yoongi said. "Carry on then". Yoongi puts some money on the table and left. The waiter sighs and takes the money.

"Weirdo".