Yassss bae! Slay!

One month later

"Ugh". I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. It's been a whole month since I was banned from contacting Jimin. Namjoon went so far as to locking me in my office and putting electric gates around the windows so I couldn't run off. "Stop your bitching". Hoseok says and I jumped. "It's not the end of the world". Hoseok said. "You don't know my pain!". I yelled. "Bitching is a pain now?". Hoseok asked.

"You're not in love like me!". I cried out. "Eww". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I want Jimin!". I banged my head on the desk. "Stop your fucking bitching and maybe I'll allow you to see a picture of him". Namjoon walks in saying. "I am finished... Sir". I said, looking down. "Bored". Hoseok walked out. "Is everything finished?". Namjoon asked. "Yes". I replied. "In the future... Don't have me do this again, understood?". Namjoon says. "Yes".

"You can get out now". Namjoon says. "Bless you!". I said. "Don't". Namjoon said. "Oh right...". "So, this is where you were?".

"Jimin! My baby!". I made grabby hands but I was totally ignored cause Jimin had his eyes on Namjoon. "Good after...". "Shut your fucking mouth". Jimin growls and both Namjoon and I went quiet. "You really thought that I'll just let what you did slide?". Jimin giggled. "That's cute". Jimin said. "You think that you were also in our relationship that you can keep him away from me... Without my permission?".

"As hot as you are and how bad I want that to happen, you don't have the right to keep him away from me". Jimin said. "Wait, what?". I said. "You are his manager but I own him". Jimin says. "And you think you can shove your authority down his throat and not fucking choke me is fucking ridiculous". Jimin spat. "Wh-why are saying things like that?". I asked. "You really thought my crush on you will make me weak for you but it's not".

"You're attacking him but making passes at him, in front of me". I said. "So let me tell you something Kim Namjoon". Jimin hissed. "If you ever keep my man away from me like this again.. I will buy this company, buy your relationship then I'll buy your life, got it?". Jimin said and I saw Namjoon shivers. "Yes sir". Namjoon said. "Good and Joon?". Jimin says. "Ye-yes?". Namjoon gulped and my eyes widened when Jimin kissed him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!". I screamed. "I will make this picture look like you attacked me if you don't do what I said". Jimin laughed when he saw the fear in Namjoon's eyes. "Poor Jin". Jimin dusted Namjoon's shoulder. "Now, if you will excuse us... I'm hungry and I'm taking my man with me". Jimin says. "Yoongi, let's go". Jimin walked out. "Yes ma'am!". I throw my demo tape at Namjoon, flicked him off and ran after Jimin.

"I wanna kiss you and hit you for kissing another man in my face". I pouted. "Yoongi...". Jimin calls out and I flinched. "If something like this happens again, call Tae and Kook... I don't care if you don't want to, call them, understood?". Jimin looks at me. "Yes ma'am". I said. "Great!". Jimin smiles and grabs my arm. "I'm feeling like a big bitch, so I want fried chicken and pizza!". Jimin giggles and I smiled at him.

"Whatever you want love".