This my wedding! pt3

I moved closer to the fight and slurped on my soda. "Hoseok". Reno says and Hoseok looks at him. "Renny!". Hoseok hiccups and jumps on him. "You came!". Hoseok laughs. "You smell good". Hoseok says, sniffing his shirt. "Why are you drunk? You know you're not allowed to drink". Reno said. "I wanted to have fun". Hoseok says. Reno smiles and tried to pay Hoseok on his head but Caesar pulls them apart.

Reno looks at Caesar and looks at Hoseok. "The fuck was that for?". Reno asked. "You like him and I don't want you near him". Caesar said. "Oh? So you're not stupid". Reno said. "It's your fault for putting that idea in your mind". Caesar says. "Oh shit... Them fighting words are strong". I whispered and tried to eat my popcorn but someone beats me to it. "I didn't know Reno's fine ass was here". Jin chops on my popcorn.

"This is about to be hella good". Jin laughed. "You did this?". Jin asked me. "You're eating my popcorn". I said. "So you did do this, good job psycho". Jin says. "You're...". "Shh, I can't here the battle". Jin covers my mouth and I rolled my eyes. "I don't think you know who I am". Caesar says. "If I know who you are, will you hand me Hoseok?". Reno asks. "Over my fucking dead body! He's mine!". Caesar said.

"Yours?". Reno looks at Hoseok's finger and smirked. "Based on what? Your words?". Reno burst out laughing. "That's cute!". Reno says, still laughing. "You have no idea how powerful my words are". Caesar says. "You're not proving anything to me". Reno yawns. "I'm a Prince". Caesar said. "And?". Reno ushers him to continue. "And what? That's it". Caesar said. "Wow". Reno shakes his head.

"And I thought you were someone worthy but it was my mistake putting that idea in my head". Reno said. "Snap". Jin says and I snapped. "What's the difference between a Prince... And a Emperor". Reno smiles and Caesar's eyes widened. "That's right, the rank... Number three". Reno said. "We fighting?". Yoongi whispers, taking my soda. "I...". I pinched my nose. "Thanks for the soda babe". Yoongi kissed my neck and I blushed.

"Now... Give me my Empress". Reno says. "Again, he's mine". Caesar said. "Again, your words aren't strong enough". Reno says. "Then what about my fist?". Caesar glares. "I accept". Reno says. "Y'all really are just about to sit here and watch?". Namjoon asked. "As the bride...". "Maid". Namjoon corrects and I slapped his chest. "As the bride, I can do what I want". I said. "And what about Hoseok? He could get hur...".

"There's only one of me so it better be a good fight". Hoseok says happily, sitting on the floor. "Don't forget... Everything can be a weapon". Hoseok said and we all look at Namjoon. "He's drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying". Namjoon said. "I never been SO sober in my life!". Hoseok cheers and we still look at Namjoon. "He's just getting sober, that's all". Namjoon said. "It's like I never drunk at all!". Hoseok laughs.

"It's a drunk high". Namjoon says. "I don't what the hell that is but I'll take twenty". Hoseok says. "You can hear me!?!". Namjoon shouts. "Thanks to Jin". Hoseok said and Namjoon finally noticed the phone in Jin's hand. "You're diabolical". Namjoon says. "Stop making up words! They're fighting". Jin says but I been ignored them. I saw Reno uppercut Caesar and my mouth dropped. "Damn!". Yoongi says, filming the fight.

"How disgusting of them to be fighting at my baby's wedding!". Mom said. "I'm glad our son isn't married to those animals". Dad shakes his head but they were both filming the fight. "Kick his ass Reno!". Taehyung cheered. "Show him why you're daddy number three!". Jungkook cheered. "I'm sorry, three?". Taehyung says. "Are you high?". Taehyung asked. "You smoke Tae, not me". Jungkook said. "Second hand smoking... From kissing".

"Touché but he's still three". Jungkook said. "Who the fuck is second!?!". Taehyung yells. "Namjoon". Jungkook replies. "I'll allow that". Taehyung said. I was still watching the fight, fuck those kids. Caesar was a equal match to Reno and then there was Reno, laughing the whole time. "Oh... I forgot Reno was sick". Jin says. "Sick?". I repeated the word. "Crazy". Jin said. "Hmm... He might kill Caesar". Jin gets up from his chair.

"Not here for murder, bye Jimin". Jin literally walks out. "Wait!". Namjoon ran after him. "Mur-murder? Yoongi we...". "Hello cops? Yeah, I need to tell y'all something but first... It wasn't me". Yoongi says. "Dad... Dad?". I looked around and my parents were gone. "Really!?!". I slam my head on the table. "Ugh! I have to do everything". I groaned and went to stop the fight cause either Caesar gave up or he was tired cause Reno was whipping his ass.

"Stop!". I jumped in front of Caesar and Reno punched me in my face and I tasted blood in my mouth. "Jimin!". Yoongi yells. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!". Reno says and I licked the blood from the side of my lip and Reno's eyes widened. "You need to relax before I get in this shit". I grabbed Reno's shirt. "I liked the idea of a fight but murder? In my presence? At MY wedding is gonna to be a no". I shoved Reno to the ground.

"Now before I REALLY get mad, leave". I said but Reno just stares at me. "Did I not make myself clear? Get the FUCK out of my sight". I said and Reno nods. "O-ok". Reno gets up and leaves. "And you BETTER give my baby a gift for hitting him!". Yoongi yells from under a table. "Get your punk ass out here". I rubbed my head. "Yes my Queen, right away my Queen". Yoongi crawls from under the table.

"You a punk ass bitch". Hoseok says. "I called the cops!". Yoongi yells. "But...". Hoseok tilts his head. "But they hung up on me". Yoongi fiddled with his fingers and I awed at him. "Did you mention your name?". Hoseok asks. "I figured they know my voice". Yoongi pouted. "Stop". I begged. "They didn't". Hoseok said and Yoongi shook his head. "You're so damn cute!". I hugged Yoongi. "I'm not cute!". Yoongi shouted.

"Yes you are!". I squealed. "Get off me!". Yoongi whined. "That's why my parents want...". "Nothing and I told them that". I grinned. "What?".

"Merry Christmas Yoongi".