He took charge

Jimin's pov

The address that Yoongi gave me was of course, a hotel

The address that Yoongi gave me was of course, a hotel. It didn't take me long to find him cause he was sitting by the window, holding a drink and looking at me. Yoongi grins when he sees me wearing a trench coat. "Let me guess". Yoongi puts the drink down and leans back in the chair. "Another t-shirt?". Yoongi asked. "Or... A maid outfit". Yoongi said. "Please let it be a maid outfit". Yoongi begged.

I giggled and shook my head. "You have a weird imagination Yoongi". I said. "Why would I wear the same thing twice?". I tilt my head. "You never wore a maid outfit". Yoongi says. "Not for you". I smiled and Yoongi glared at me. "Who did you wear it for Jimin?". Yoongi growled but I stayed quiet. "Jimin". Yoongi says again but colder and that made me shiver. "Stop, I'm already cold". I told him and Yoongi kept glaring at me.

I giggled and took off my coat, revealing my naked body. "Don't worry, I'll be a maid for you soon". I laughed and saw Yoongi turn red. "Aww, what's the matter?". I said, walking towards him. "Weren't you gonna... Wah!". I yelped when Yoongi tossed me on the bed. "What the hell...". I closed my mouth when I saw how angry Yoongi was. 'Shit... He wasn't blushing'. I gulped. "Wh-what are you so mad?". I scarily asked.

"You were naked in front of strangers". Yoongi growled and harshly grabs my dick. I whimpered and tried to apologize but he squeezes it. "Even though you had a coat on, you were still naked". Yoongi said. "Displaying what's mine to the world... Like a whore". Yoongi spat in whore. "Then I guess I should grade you... With marks". Yoongi smirks.

Mild smut

Yoongi slaps my thighs roughly and I whined. "Good, whine whore". Yoongi says and puts my leg on his shoulder and starts biting and sucking on my thighs. "Ngh". I moaned. Yoongi scrapes his teeth on my thigh and I jumped. "Do-don't". I begged but I was ignored. Yoongi tossed my leg away like trash, just to grab the other one. He repeated the same action and when he was done, he placed me on my stomach.

"Yoon... AH!". I screamed when he slaps my ass harshly. "A half". Yoongi said. "Wh.... MMM!". I bit my lip when Yoongi slaps my ass again. "One". Yoongi said. "Yoongi". I cried out. "Cute". Yoongi chuckles and slaps my ass once again. "Another half". Yoongi says. This torture lasted til Yoongi reached one hundred. "All done". Yoongi snickers and I felt Yoongi shove three fingers in me. "Ngh!". I yelped.

"I'm being nice and stretching you out". Yoongi says. "Where's my thank you?". Yoongi asked. "I... Ahh!". I cried out when Yoongi starts moving his fingers. "Still waiting for my thank you sweetie". Yoongi says. I glared back at him and Yoongi smiles me. I kicked him in his stomach and Yoongi hissed. "Thank you". I said. Yoongi held his stomach and stares at me.

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi used his hands to spread my ass wider and rams his self in my ass. "FUCK!". I screamed. "I'mma use a dildo next time cause you're still so fucking tight". Yoongi groaned as he beings to move. "Mmm". I let out a soft moan. "I'm still grading your body baby boy". Yoongi whispered in my ear. I didn't even get to process what he meant before Yoongi grabs my waist and roughly starts thrusting.

"AHH!". I bit down on the pillow but Yoongi laughs and pulls my hair. I hissed and Yoongi shoved two fingers in my mouth. "Bite me and it'll be worst for you". Yoongi threatened and I whined. "Good boy". Yoongi says and gently kissed my neck, which I thought was a apology but it wasn't. Yoongi kept kissing my neck gently but he roughened his thrusts. I wanted to say something but Yoongi was playing with my tongue.

"You're ok". Yoongi says teasingly. "But you're feeling good right cause I feel good". Yoongi laughed in my ear. "Bite me if you want more". Yoongi says and I bit his fingers so damn hard. Yoongi growled and grabs my throat. "Fine". Yoongi says and literally fucking the life out of me. I wanted to say something but it was like he was fucking my throat too. Yoongi made me look at him and he kissed me.

"Breath and let it out for me darling". Yoongi whispered between the kiss. I felt Yoongi slide his hand down my chest and before he could even reach the place he was gonna go, I came. "Good boy". Yoongi says and stroked my hair. "Mmm". I let out a little moan before blackening out. "Eh? Jimin?". Yoongi taps Jimin's cheek. "Ya!". Yoongi yells then whines.

"I wasn't finished".