Never again

I laid on my couch in seer agony

I laid on my couch in seer agony. Min Yoongi, the Min Yoongi tried to talk to me. ME! Out of ALL those fans. "I'm ready to go now". I looked up to my ceiling, saying. "I don't need to live anymore". I said and my door was kicked opened. "CHIM! YOU BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE!". Taehyung jumped on me. "Because you left my King like a bitch yesterday, we got to talk to him again!".

"Can't you see I'm trying to die?". I shoved him off me. "What!?!". Jungkook ran in. "Not on my fucking watch!". Jungkook marched over to me. "I don't... UGH!". Jungkook shoved his fingers in my mouth and I puked. "Good job Kookie!". Taehyung yells. "He looked like he would pop pills". Taehyung nods. I was coughing and flicking them off. "I fucking hate you all". I said. "And clean that up". I told Jungkook.

"Eww, why?". Jungkook huffed. "That's your shit and this your house". Jungkook said. "Ok, so I have to be violent". I nodded. "Either you clean that up or...". I pulled out his Min Yoongi wallet. "My husband!". Jungkook yelled. "He's gonna have a nasty ass bath". I smiled. "No! Don't hurt him!". Jungkook shouts. "Three...". I said and Jungkook flew out the living room. "You're going to hell for that". Taehyung said.

"I'll see you there". I giggled. "Now to you". I grinned at my best friend. "Please don't hurt me". Taehyung said. "I'm not gonna to ANY of that guy's events". I said. "You don't have too!". Taehyung cheers and I raised my brow. "You did EXACTLY what I wanted you to do". Taehyung said. "So... You used my looks?". I asked. "Duh". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Ok...". I sniffed and Taehyung grins. "He remembers you and since I'm friends with you, he's gonna want me".

"I don't care what you do". I told him. "Just as long as I don't get involved with ANYTHING". I said. "Ok!". Taehyung said. "I'm serious Tae, do NOT tell that man anything about me". I warned. "Ok". Taehyung said. "Tae... Wait...". I perk up my ears. "Where the hell is Kook?". I asked but Taehyung was gone. "Those bastards!". I yelled and rubbed my head.

"Fucking hate kids".