Parent dating advice???

"So

"So... You're here bothering us because...?". Jin asks. "I need help". I told him. "I need a better answer". Jin says. "Jin". Namjoon sighs. "No because he came in here for what Joon? For what?". Jin said. "Do I not live here?". I asked. "I need a better reasoning then that". Jin said. "What do you want Min?". Namjoon asked. "Why you sound like I'm bothering you?". I asked. "You caught on rather quick". Namjoon said.

"I live here!". I yelled. "Why though?". Jin tilts his head. "You're a big boy... Get out". Jin said. "We gonna fight one day". I said. "Bet I'll win". Jin says. "Based on what!?!". I shouted. "See... I was gonna say height but come on Yoongi... You're too lazy to fight". Jin grins. "Shit... You're right". I said. "Now can you tell us why you're here". Namjoon said. "Well, I have a date with Jimin soon". I smiled but the couples looked at me in horror.

"You went to threatening him!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Where did you take him!?!". Jin shouts. "How can you kidnap him!?! He's so cute and little! He needs to eat!". Jin shouted. "I didn't fucking kidnap him!". I yelled. "So you fucking threatened him!". Namjoon yells. "The fuck is wrong with you!?!". Namjoon shouts. "I ain't going down for this shit! I fucking quit! I'm tired!". Namjoon yelled. "Can I fucking talk!?!". I shout. "Yeah, ok". Namjoon says and I glared at him.

I explained to the couple about the "deal" I made with Jimin and they stared at me. "He's going to kill you". The couple said. "Why did you say that as well!?!". I yelled. "Hmm?". Jin looks me up and down. "Did someone already say that? Shit... I gotta be original". Jin rubs his chin. "Hoseok said it didn't he?". Namjoon asks and I nodded. "Where is he anyway cause I can't with you". Jin said. "I didn't...". I sighed. "He's with Caesar". I said.

"So he finally decided to give him a chance?". Namjoon nods. "Nah, he's fighting for he life to escape from him". I told him. "Wait a minute... That didn't sound right". I said. "You left Hoseok with his kidnapper!?!". Jin shouts. "You fucking disgust me". Namjoon scoffed. "Wait! It's...". Shit... I do low key leave him. I did really tell him that I was to... And I don't make me look like a liar. "LOOK AT HIM THINKING ABOUT A LIE!". Jin screamed. "I'm not going to jail for you man!". Namjoon yells.

"Why would you go to jail? Caesar isn't gonna hurt him". I said. "Fuck Caesar! Hoseok is gonna kill him!". Namjoon yells. "Oh God... It's June eighth all over again". Namjoon starts rocking back and forth. "Wh-what happened on June eighth?". I asked. "I'm tired... I'm going to my parents house". Namjoon walks out and I watched him. "What is...". "Hoseok! Where you at bitch!?! Listen! Do NOT kill Caesar!".

"Wow... That's something...". "He's a Prince you fucking hoe! Let's ROB him first THEN you can kill him". I stared at Jin. "Bitch, we gonna Queens on our own private island". Jin giggled. "I got you boo, what you need? Wh-what the fuck do you have a illegal substance and acid? Of course I know Reno, what Korean doesn't know Reno? Jimin doesn't know Reno!?! He better keep that shit to his self if he doesn't want to die!".

"Jimin doesn't know Reno? My poor baby". I sighed. "Why are you still here!?!". Jin yelled at me. "Leaving". I walked out. "Huh? Oh Yoongi... Oh my god...".

"We should TOTALLY kill him".