I'm getting married!

(Yoongi's pov)

"AHHH!". I screamed when Hoseok tossed me into the living room. "I forgot we share our home with animals". Jin huffs. "To save money". Namjoon says. "Now... Why did you rag toss Yoongi?". Namjoon asks. "He asked me to get him a damn ring!". Hoseok yells. "I'm not his friend nor am I a errand boy!". Hoseok shouts. "That's what you're mad about?". Jin asked. "Y'all really do think little of me don't y'all?". Hoseok says.

"I don't give a rats ass what he wants to do with his life, he will not drag me down with him". Hoseok said. "Wow... That's alot of pain right there". I said. "Look at me". Hoseok says and I did. "Go find the fucks I give". Hoseok said and plops on the couch. "Ok". Namjoon claps his hands. "What's this about a ring again?". Namjoon asks. "It's for my wife duh". I rolled my eyes. "You mean the guy you're stalking?". Namjoon raised a brow.

"I'm not stalking him!". I yelled. "So leave him alone". Namjoon said. "He don't want you". Namjoon adds. "Ha! That's where you're wrong". I said. "We were flirting... I think, I don't know, I was getting mixed signals". I said. "Which turned into a sos cause I couldn't handle it". I shivered. "No... It was roleplay". I nodded to myself. "Yeah... Roleplay, that shit was hot". I said. "You need help". Jin says. "That's what I been saying!".

"Oh my god". Jin groans. "Alright so, how big should the ring be?". I asked them. "Big enough to do permanent brain damage when I knock you the fuck out with it". Hoseok said. "I don't need you anymore". I told him. "Finally". Hoseok cheers. "Do you even know his name?". Jin asked. "N-no". I played with my shirt. "Should I asked my Minyahs?". I tapped my chin. "They will help me". I said.

"Oh! I got a picture of him!". I took my phone happily. "And you're not a stalker?". Namjoon scoffs. "I'm not!". I yelled. "He just didn't see me do it". I said and immediately regretted it. "That didn't come out right". I said. "How the FUCK was it supposed to come out!?!". Hoseok shouted. "You're not involved anymore!". I yelled and found the picture of my Angel. "Look! LOOK AT HIM!".

 "Look! LOOK AT HIM!"

"My baby cub!". "Murderer!". We all looked at Namjoon. "I take back everything I said Yoongi, y'all will be cute together". Hoseok snickers. "Umm... How do y'all know him?". I asked. "I know you saw me comment on his post". Jin said. "Sorry I was to busy staring at my phone and wondering what was missing". I sassed. "Gay bastard". Jin said. "The best". I laughed. "You can't marry this guy!". Namjoon yelled and Hoseok gasped.

"What type of friend are you?". Hoseok asked. "You should let him be happy, be the friend that I am". Hoseok said. "He killed his best friend and his other friend is missing!". Namjoon shouted. "Ok but I'm not hearing the problem". Hoseok said. "He's crazy!". Namjoon yelled and I slapped him. "How DARE you call your future sister in law crazy!". I shouted. "You fucking hit me!". Namjoon yelled. "Deserved!".

"Jin!". Namjoon turned to his boyfriend, who did nothing. "Jin?". Namjoon calls out again. "You called that sweet Angel crazy, we're not dating for the rest of this hour". Jin said and Hoseok slide up next to Jin. "So... You live around here?". Hoseok said. "I am not desperate". Jin said. "That's because I am". Hoseok said. "Get the hell away from him!". Namjoon yells. "And he is crazy!". Namjoon shouts. "He is not!". Jin yelled.

"Sex! Sex! Sex!". Hoseok and I chant and they looked at us. "Why?". Jin sighed. "Why not?". I said. "Yeah". Hoseok nods. "Don't fight, fuck". Hoseok said. "I hate you both". Namjoon said. "We only have each other in this house Joon". Jin said. "We really do". Namjoon said. "Come on babe". Namjoon and Jin walked out. "Damn... Didn't even hit that, such a cruel world". Hoseok shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm sure my Angel has a sibling somewhere".

"You're going to get married to a man when you don't even know his name". Hoseok said. "It's ok, I'll name him". I smiled. Hoseok stared at me before walking out. "Eh?". I tilted my head.

"What I do?".