Selling Hoseok for a dollar

"Jimin said that he doesn't care about the cake"

"Jimin said that he doesn't care about the cake". I say, reading the text my wife sent me. "Nah, I don't buy it". I said. "Your best man is here!". Caesar walks in, carrying Hoseok. "Good for your ass". I laughed and Hoseok throws a knife at me. "Wah!". I barely dodged it. "Good for your ass". Hoseok snickers. "YOU THREW A KNIFE AT ME!". I screamed. "I stay strapped, come at me". Hoseok smiles.

"Put me down". Hoseok says. "Ok Queen!". Caesar says and gently puts Hoseok on the couch. "Fucking hate you". Hoseok hissed and Caesar laughs. "Yoongi, did you order a thousand heart shaped cookies?". Namjoon asks, walking in. "I did". I replied. "Why?". Namjoon asks. "For my wedding, duh". I said. "For the smartest person in the room, you don't know how to put shit together". I shook my head.

"They were delivered to the company". Namjoon says. "For you to take care of them". I said. "Excuse?". Namjoon blinks at me. "Help a friend out Joon". I smiled at him. "I don't see a friend in this room at all". Namjoon said. "I'm telling Jin". Hoseok says. "Come on Joon, I wanna get a pedicure cause my wife says it's good". I told him. "You... Never had one?". Caesar says. "You know what that is but not soda?".

"You don't know what soda is?". Hoseok looks at Caesar. "You look so pretty when you look at me". Caesar says and Hoseok was unfazed. "I just want to see how it feels". I said and took off my shoes.

 I said and took off my shoes

Caesar throw up in the trash and Hoseok gave me a stank face. "Man, this the shit I'm talking about". Namjoon threw his hands up and left. "What?". I said. "Look at your bon bons and onion rings!". Hoseok wheezed. "Ya!". I yelled. "You got your own chalk and shit!". Hoseok said. "You better put them back before they start baking in this heat". Hoseok laughed and Caesar joined in.

"Hoseok!". I yelled. "Did the lotion evaporate when you used it?". Hoseok asks. "Did the baby oil turn to smoke?". Hoseok tilts his head. "Leave me alone". I told him. "Ain't no WAY your feet just look like that". Hoseok says and Caesar was on the floor. "Did you coco and forget the butter?". Hoseok asked and Caesar chokes. "You feet look like they make that sound when you scratch a chalkboard". Hoseok said and gasped.

"You started all those forest fires!". Hoseok covered his mouth. "Put your feet away before they accidentally rub against each other and burst into flames". Hoseok says. "Yoongi, be honest with me... Your feet go puff puff when you walk don't they?". Hoseok asks and Caesar just stops moving. "Come on Yoongi, I'll help you get ready for the first ever feet exorcism". Hoseok said and I just stare at him but in the inside, I was hurting.

"Ca-can I laugh now?". Hoseok asks. "I...". "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". Hoseok was already in tears. "Wa-wait". Hoseok wheezed and took a picture of my feet. "What was that for!?!". I shouted and of course I was ignored. Hoseok wipes his tears away and types on his phone. Not even a minute past before Hoseok was in tears again. I clicked my tongue and snatched his phone away.

Jimin

Not Yoongi's feet being the shit that people think grabs their feet at night 😭😭😭

I'mma think a cat is scratching my legs if we sleep together 😃

Yoongi's feet killed the dinosaurs, argue with the wall 🙄

Yoongi really killed foot fetishes for people

Hobi, get man a ashtray!

The fact that Neil Armstrong landed on Yoongi's feet and not the moon is ridiculous

How his feet older then GOD?

Yoongi's feet go crunch 🤣🤣🤣

"Oh Jimin". I rubbed my heart while hearing Hoseok gasp for air in the back.

"Why?".