Frievial?

"An-and then...". Hoseok was chuckling while trying to say something disrespectful about Yoongi. "And.... Mmm". Hoseok covers his mouth and he was already in tears. "Bitch". I laughed and Hoseok laughs right with me. "Hoe, you didn't even finish". I said. "I-I'm sorry". Hoseok cries out. "I-I really tried but I couldn't". Hoseok dries his tears and I giggled.

"What's the short version? Can you at least say that?". I asked and Hoseok shakes his head. "He almost died but I can't even tell you why without laughing". Hoseok said. "You're so fucking stupid". I said. "Bitch, I know". Hoseok sniffs and I giggled. "It's been EXACTLY forty five minutes since I've been here and y'all hoes as NOT spoken to me".

"Sorry, I'm on vacation and I'm not taking any questions, Jimin". Hoseok looks at me. "I'm not able to ask questions without my lawyer present". I said. "Oh, good one". Hoseok claps. "Fuck y'all both". Jin says and we laughed at him. "So...". Jin looks me up and down. "You're the one Yoongi is after". Jin said. "And you're the one that's sharing Namjoon with me". I said and Hoseok choked.

"I'm... Sharing who?". Jin blinks. "Namjoon... You know, our man". I said. "OUR!?!". Jin screamed. "That's MY man! Fuck is you trying do!?!". Jin yelled. "Sharing Joon". I said. "He just don't understand boo". Hoseok said. "How can I explain it to him?". I asked. "Sexually". Hoseok replied. "Really?". I looked at him. "You knew what this was". Hoseok sips his wine. "Why do you want my man?". Jin asked. "He's sexy, a zaddy and a meal".

"Well you right but he's still mine". Jin said. "Why won't you share? I'm cute". I pouted. "Fuck off". Jin huffed. "But what we talking about?". Jin asked. "Men we don't want". Hoseok replies. "You?". Jin's eyes widened. "Apparently my life is on the line, thanks to Jimin". Hoseok said. "Yeah... Someone that acts like Yoongi is after Hoseok". I told him and Jin shivered. "I would say sorry but I'm not suffering so...". Jin shrugged.

"Now... Since I'm a WHOLE bitch". Jin says. "A pretty one". Hoseok said. "Thanks hun". Jin pats his cheek. "But like... Take a picture with me cutie". Jin says. "What I get in return?". I asked. "Seeing Yoongi bitch in my comments". Jin grins. "I want Namjoon to hold me". I said. "Pfft". Hoseok covered his mouth. "Seriously!?!". Jin shouted. "Very". I smiled at him. "But...". Jin whined. "Well?". I crossed my arms. "Tsk, fine... But I have to be present and it MUST be for two minutes".

I looked Jin up and down then smirked at him. "Deal". I giggled. "I didn't trust that but fine". Jin said. "And you stay the hell away from my man for now on". Jin said. "I'll think about it". I said and Hoseok starts laughing. "Don't think about it! I said...". "We taking that picture or not?". I cut Jin off and Jin rolls his eyes. "Fine".

"This motherfucker is quick". Hoseok said. "So fucking thirsty". Hoseok sighs. "Deadass". Jin rolled his eyes. "You know what... I'll help you with Yoongi if...". "Hell no, fuck you, I'm a Namjoon simp for life". I scoffed. "Ok". Jin nods. "Yas!". Hoseok gave us a drip of wine and kept the bottle to his self. "To crushing men dreams and taking their dignity!". Hoseok says.

"Cheers!".