We leaving the country

(Jimin's pov)

"Jimin, I got us new ID's". That was the first thing Hoseok said when he sat down in front of me. "Uh... Hello?". I said. "Bitch we ain't got time for all that". Hoseok says. "Get your shit, we leaving". Hoseok said. "Where are we going?". I asked. "Why the FUCK are you asking me all those questions? When I give a command, you fucking obey". Hoseok said. "All my fans know that". Hoseok huffed. "But I'm...". "ALL MY FANS KNOW THAT!".

"Ok...". I rubbed my neck. "But where are we going?". I asked again. "Havania". Hoseok answered. "Nah". I pulled out my phone and goggled what that was. "What the hell are you doing?". Hoseok asks. "Nah". I repeated. "Shit ain't real, so I ain't leaving". I told him. "You disobeying me boy?". Hoseok coldly growled. "No one disobeys me". Hoseok hissed. "We in here!". "Yeah! Yeah!". "We in here!". "Yeah! Yeah!".

I already had my knife in my hands. "What's up Chim!". Taehyung back hugs me and I gagged. "Tae! It's Hoseok!". Jungkook says. "Where!?!". Taehyung pushed me out my chair and heavy breaths when he saw Hoseok. "Bitch". I scoffed. "Oh my god, I am a BIG BIG fan". Taehyung said. "I'm a bigger fan". Jungkook said. "Shut up bitch". Taehyung huffed. "Make me streets". Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Nah". I smacked Jungkook with a plate and I kicked him in his knees. "Ow!". Jungkook yelped. "The fuck!?!". Jungkook yelled. "Don't you fucking EVER in your empty ass life disrespect him like that". I said. "If you EVER say something like that again, I'm taking your life". I glared at him. "I called him homeless". Jungkook sniffed and I stare at him. "That's not...". "I am SO fucking proud in you!". Hoseok hugged me tightly and I sighed.

"Now let's go, the limo awaits". Hoseok said. "Where we going?". Taehyung asked. "Y'all are gonna back to y'all mamas". Hoseok replied. "I'm taking Jimin only". Hoseok said. "Umm... That's my best friend". Taehyung said. "Aww". Hoseok touch his heart. "Come on Jimin". Hoseok grabs my arm and drags me to the door. "Aw, hell nah... Get that fool Kook!". Taehyung shouted and I tried to break free from Hoseok.

I saw Jungkook speed jump over tables and I start crying. "Get over here!". Jungkook says and we heard a gunshot. "WHAT CHU GONNA DO!?!". Hoseok screamed, waving his gun around. "Ahhhh!". I broke free from Hoseok and dove under a table. "Come at me you fucking child! Come fucking at me!". Hoseok yelled. "Who were you trying to get!?! You better get back! That's what you should do!". Hoseok shouts, trying to shoot Jungkook.

"Damn!". Jungkook puts Taehyung in front of him and Taehyung gasped. "The fuck are you doing!?!". Taehyung yelled. "You did this". Jungkook said. "I DID THIS!?!". Taehyung screams and I saw Hoseok face in front of mine. Not gonna lie, I peed a little. "Come on, while they try to kill each other". Hoseok says and drags me out the restaurant. I did turn back to see the couple but all I saw was Taehyung choking the hell out of Jungkook. "Good...".

"Kill it".