Fuck y'all, I got a date

"What chu mean I can't order six thousand roses!?!"

"What chu mean I can't order six thousand roses!?!". I yelled over the phone. "Do you know who I am!?!". I shouted. "Yeah... Throw THAT line". Namjoon says and I flicked him off. "Do you know how important this is for me!?! What do you mean you don't know who I am!?!". I yelled. "He don't know you, you're just a phone Karen". Namjoon said and I throw my shoe at him.

"But I NEED it! Throw a guy a bone". I said. "The fuck you mean what type of bone!?!". I yelled. "There's chicken bones, turkey bones, animal bones, human bones". Namjoon lists and I looked at him. "What? Phone guy might be a psycho". Namjoon says and I hung up the phone. "Is there something you want to talk about?". I asked. "Ye...". "Well can you wait til Jin comes back to talk to you? Thanks". I called the flower company again.

"I... Hoseok?". Namjoon says and I also just realized Hoseok was in the room. "How long...". "Which one of you waste of life told this BASTARD where I lived!?!". Hoseok yells, while grabbing Caesar's hair. "If this is a new type of foreplay... I like it". Caesar says and Hoseok groaned and shoved Caesar away from him. "Y'all better save him before I drop his ass". Hoseok huffed. "Where you gonna drop me baby?". Caesar asked.

Hoseok looks at Caesar and pulled out a knife. "Right here cause you ain't special". Hoseok said. "O-oh". Caesar gulped. "Can y'all shut the fuck up for a second? I'm trying to impress Jimin". I said. "You'll impress him better if you weren't you". Hoseok sassed and Namjoon chuckled. "Suck my knuckles Hobi". I said. "I'm on a hunger strike". Hoseok says, looking at his nails. "They look beautiful baby". Caesar says. "Silence". Hoseok hissed.

"Yes hello! I will like to place a special order of your FINEST chocolate". I said. "Oh I don't know when, I'm just ordering them now". I told the man. "What fucking difference does it make? I'm ordering and you deliver, stop being noisy". I scoffed. "Great! I'll take fifty!". I smiled. "No, carts... Hello?". I looked at my phone and pouted. "He hung up". I looked at Namjoon with puppy eyes. "Put it down". Hoseok said and Namjoon wheezed.

"Fuck you!". I yelled. "I'm desperate here!". I groaned. "I'm surprised you didn't ask Jimin to marry you for a month". Caesar said and my whole mood dropped. "You have to realize that Yoongi is fucking slow". Hoseok said. "Is it to...". "Yes, it's too late". Namjoon cut me off. "No matter, I might sneak it in somewhere". I said. "I'm gonna wow him SO much, he's gonna be all over me". I say, drooling. "What y'all think he taste like?". I asked.

"What type of fucking...". "Honey". Caesar says and Hoseok turned to him. "Did he just cut me off?". Hoseok says. "Or strawberries, something sweet". Caesar said. "Yeah... I can see him tasting like strawberries". I nodded. "Or you can make him taste like strawberries with some strawberry syrup". Caesar says. "I like the way you think Wu". I said. "Thank you". Caesar bowed. "I need to go shopping, come with me Wu". I said. "I like your ideas and you might like something for Hobi".

"Excuse me!?!". Hoseok shouts. "Good thinking". Caesar nods. "I mean, he might taste like butt and feet so you need to dress him up". I told him. "Like I won't eat his ass and suck on dem toes". Caesar huffed. "The fuck?". Namjoon said. "Nasty... Let's go". Caesar and I left the room talking and sharing more ideas. "I'm scared for...". "Yes hello, I would like a restraining order on a man that's harassing my air supply".

"Appreciate you, his name is Caesar Wu". Hoseok looks at his nails again. "I don't think that's gonna work". Namjoon told him. "Stay back". Hoseok said. "I'm here... What you mean I can't get a restraining order on him!?! He's trying to eat ma toes!". Hoseok yelled. "Huh? He's a Prince?". Hoseok looks at Namjoon and turned his attention back to his phone. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE WAS GOD! I WANT MY RESTRAINING ORDER! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!".

Namjoon sighs and shakes his head.

"I need to leave".