I got a friend in you

"Let's see...". I checked my bags and nodded my head at the unnecessary things I brought. "It's looking like a good day". I smiled at myself. "And by request by a fake birthday girl but we ain't saying anything about it... Here's Yoongi's song, the last!". A announcer said. 'NoOOOOOO!'. I screamed mentality. Yoongi's song starts playing as well as holograms of him start to appears.

I wanted to cry but I held it in cause I didn't want to look like a creep. "He's so overhyped". I said and got surprised when someone says it next to me. My eyes widened and I turned my head.

 My eyes widened and I turned my head

The man and I stared at each other for a minute before we got close to each other. "You...". He says and stops to look around. "Also think he's overhyped?". He whispers. I also looked around before I nodded my head. "Oh thank God". The man breaths a sigh of relief. "I thought I was gonna be alone". The man smiles at me. "I'm Caesar Wu, nice to meet you". Caesar held out his hand and I immediately took it. "Friend".

Caesar gave me a weird look and tries to take his hand away but I wouldn't let him go. "H-hey man... Let me go". Caesar says and I can see the panic on his face. "I'm Park Jimin!". I gave him my eye smile and that calmed him down. "You're adorable". Caesar says. "Aww, thank...". "But I ain't here for you". Caesar cuts me off. "I...". I almost felt offended but since I'm cute, I wasn't affected.

"So... Who...". "I'm glad you fucking asked!". Caesar pulls out his phone and shoves it in my face.

"Hoseok?". I tilted my head. "You know my soon to be everything?". Caesar asked. "Not...". "What's his phone number? What's his favorite food? What side of the bed does he like to sleep on? What's his measurements?". Caesar kept asking me questions that I didn't know the answer too and then I realized that he acting like Yoongi and my head dropped. 'Hoseok... Wanna switch?'. I sighed.

"Caesar". I called out and he closed his mouth. "I know nothing about him". I told him and I can see his puppy ears drop and I giggled. "You came here just to see him?". I asked. "See? No". Caesar chuckled. "I came meet, fuck and marry... And not in that order". Caesar said. "Soo... Simp?". I said. "Very much so". Caesar grins. "Why? You like him?". Caesar asks and I shook my head. "Nah, I'm after Namjoon". I said.

"Namjoon?". Caesar says. "Don't... Don't do that". I said. "I don't...". "He's that thing's manager". I pointed to Yoongi. "But all I got was Yoongi". I shivered. "Wow... I would say sorry but it ain't me so". Caesar shrugs. "Soo...". Caesar rubs his hands together. "Do you know where I can find Hoseok?". Caesar asked. "He's probably with Yoongi". I replied. "Eww, why?". Caesar asked. "Cause they are friends". I said.

"Friends?". Caesar scoffed. "Absolutely not". Caesar shakes his head. "That must be stopped immediately". Caesar said. "And you're gonna help me". Caesar said. "Absolutely not". I said. "Come Jimin...".

"You're gonna help me get my wife".