Damn it...

Jimin's pov

"Hmm...". I was sitting on my couch in silence thinking about two things. One, the young couple who I haven't seen or heard from since I started dating Yoongi. If it was that easy for me to get rid of them I would have dated him sooner. The second thing was Yoongi. Not gonna lie, I was... A little curious about that song of his. "Look at me... Giving him a chance and shit, I'm such a good boyfriend".

I giggled to myself and heard knocks from my door. "Baby! It's your favorite person!". I heard Yoongi say. "JOON!". I gasped and the knocking stops. "Stop fucking playing with me!". Yoongi growls and I laughed. "Gee, take the hint". I rolled my eyes and went to open the door for him.

"Hi Yoongi!". I smiled as brightly as I could but Yoongi gave me no reaction. "We finna fight if you keep talking about Joon". Yoongi says and I gasped. "You dare hit your wife?". I touched my chest. "Good sir, I am appalled". I said. "Whatever". Yoongi walked passed me and I laughed. "Where's the snacks?". Yoongi asks. "Like a snack can beat me". I scoffed and Yoongi stares at me. "Oh no, you lost your fuck me card".

"WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!?!". Yoongi screams. "How!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Because I said so". I said. "That's not...". "That song though". I cut Yoongi off and Yoongi just nods in silence and I giggled. "Did you just write it cause it's been a few days since I last saw you". I said. "Aww, did you miss me?". Yoongi snickers. "Is that a problem?". I asked and Yoongi blushed. "An-anyway...". Yoongi clears his throat. "I didn't write it... It's just been sitting in my draft for a while".

"A while? Why?". I asks. "It's...". Yoongi scratches his head. "It was something I wrote for me and me only". Yoongi said and my eyes widened. "So, why are you making me listen to it?". I questioned. "Cause it's you". Yoongi replied and it was my turn to blush. "Joon doesn't know about this song so... Umm... Here". Yoongi handed me a CD. I gently took it and smiled at him. "Thank you Yoongi". I kissed his cheek and went to play it.

"Wa-wait!". Yoongi yells and I looked at him. "It's embarrassing, so I'll go in a different room". Yoongi said and I never put on a CD so quick in my life.

The song ended and no one made a sound. "Ha". Yoongi sighs. "I told you, it was embarrassing". Yoongi said but I didn't speak, why? I was crying. This song took me back to the days where I used to be a dancer but I gave it up cause how people was looking at me, how people were judging me and how people made fun of me. Contemporary dance was everything to me but I let others take my dream away from me.

"Mmm". I covered my mouth and Yoongi jumps to my side. "You're... Crying". Yoongi says. "I... I'm sorry". I sniffed. "This hits to close to home with me". I covered my face and Yoongi hugs me. "Ok, I get it, stop crying". Yoongi said. "You did this". I muffled in my hands. "I know, I'm the bad guy". Yoongi rubs my back. "Now I don't have a choice". I sniffed. "Choice?". Yoongi says.

"I have to marry you".