This my wedding! Pt2

(Don't play the music yet lol)

Yoongi and I were feeding each other cake, ignoring all the glared we were getting. "This cake is really good Yoongi". I said. "Can't you call me husband?". Yoongi pouted and I sighed. "You did good husband". I said and Yoongi smiled widely at me. "Everyone is jealous of us... And who let those things in here?". I looked at Taehyung and Jungkook. "Jungkook jumped a man taking out the garbage". Yoongi replied.

"Animal". I huffed and scooped up another piece of cake. "Husband say ahh". I said and Yoongi just opens his mouth. I giggled and feed him. "Lady luck knows how to bless me". Yoongi says, tearing up. "It's mad WACK in here!". Hoseok jumps up from his chair. "I need excitement and booze!". Hoseok ran up to the dj booth and shoved the guy inside. "Let's turn up!". Hoseok starts blasting music. I already started moving my head.

"I see you Jimin!". Hoseok shouts. "Let's add some bass! And lights!". Hoseok was doing the most and drinking whatever the Dj had with him. "Get off my dancefloor and let me teach y'all a thing or ten". Hoseok jumps down from the booth and moonwalks to the dancefloor. "I don't what he was drinking but bitch! I'm gone already!". Hoseok giggles. "Hoseok please relax". Caesar says. "Nah". Hoseok says.

"You're dru...". Caesar stops talking when Hoseok starts twerking on him. "Tsk, let's show them some really dancing Joonie". Jin says. "I'll wait here til y'all are finished". Namjoon said and got dragged to the dancefloor by Jin. "Ha! Look at the elderly Kook, it's shameless". Taehyung said. "My thoughts exactly babe". Jungkook said. "You're pregnant and you can move better then them".

"Your point is proven to be true boo". Taehyung said. "Let's show them baby". Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand and they head to the dancefloor. "They are about to get their asses beat". Yoongi chuckled and I looked at him. "Why?". I asked. "Even though he's drunk, Hoseok still takes dancing seriously so if they want to battle him, they're are about to not only lose, but cry... And I'm here for that shit". Yoongi grins.

"Right...". I rolled my eyes and look at my parents, who... We're dancing like parents. "Ew, make them stop". I gagged and Yoongi laughed. "We're going to be dancing like that one day". Yoongi said. "Might as well take my legs, better yet, kill me". I told him. "No". Yoongi boops my nose and I puffed out my cheeks. "Oh my god!". Yoongi squeals and takes a picture of me. "Hey!". I yelled. "You are SO cute!". Yoongi says.

"Yoongi! Give...". Yoongi runs off and I growled. "That bastard!". I slammed my fist on the table. "He's...". "You call THAT dancing!?!". Hoseok shouts darkly. "I can teach a fly better moves then that!". Hoseok yells and I see both Taehyung and Jungkook in tears. "Y'all dare step to me just to take my life as a joke!?! DO I LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU!?!". Hoseok screams. "Honey please... They're kids". Caesar says calmly.

"I'M NOT A JOKE!". Hoseok was all red in the face. "No, you're not, come". Caesar opens his arms and Hoseok went over to him. "There, there". Caesar rubs his back. "You're ok". Caesar said. "Damn... I wanted to see some violence". I sighed and saw Namjoon at my feet. "Daddy got him for you!". My dad cheers. "I locked Jin in a closet!". Mom grinned. "What... Is this?". Namjoon says. "Y'all are the best parents in history!". I hugged them.

"As we should". My parents said. "Before I scream for... Anything, what is this?". Namjoon said. "My son wanted you and since it's his wedding day, he got you". Dad said. "And you can't say no". Mom giggled. "As a human being, I can". Namjoon says. "This isn't even a kidnapping... I don't know what this is". Namjoon says. "A gift!". Mom claps. "As a human BEING...". "Hush". Dad said. "Enjoy son". Dad ruffles my hair and my parents leave.

"The moment I get free... I'm calling my lawyer, attorney, judge, the cops, my fans, MY parents". Namjoon says and I just stare at him. "Hehe". I giggled and took a picture of him. "You good wrapped in gold Joon". I said and cut him free. "You...". Namjoon looks me up and down and ran. "He's so cute". I sipped my wine. "Congratulations... Jimin". Someone says and I turned my head.

 Someone says and I turned my head

I started coughing and the man just watched me. "I'm fine, I didn't need any help or anything". I glared at him. "I know, that's why I didn't move". He chuckled. "You're... Reno". I said. "I am and I'm shocked you don't know me". Reno says. "Where are you from?". Reno asked. "Busan". I replied. "So... My name is still banned there huh?". Reno snickers. "Why you so fine for?". I asks. "Should I not be?". Reno raised a brow.

"Are you single?". I asks. "Aren't you married?". Reno says. "It don't count if my husband married us off". I said. "He did!?!". Taehyung chirps. "So you two aren't really married? Good shit". Jungkook nods. "Who told y'all to jump into our conversation?". Reno hissed. "Oh shit... Reno". Taehyung shivers. "W-we didn't see you there, our fault". Jungkook bows. "Leave and don't bother him again, understood?". Reno says.

"Yes sir". The couple bows and they ran off. "Be my baby daddy". I said and Reno gave me a weird look. "No offense but I'm after Hoseok". Reno said. "Why do the good ones want the tasteless!?!". I whined. "Ones?". Reno says. "Someone's after my Hoseok?". Reno growled. 'Oh! Oh! I get to start shit!'. I smiled widely. "You don't know about Caesar?". I tilt my head. "The fucks a Caesar?". Reno asked and I pointed to Caesar and Hoseok.

They looked really cozy and I saw the rage in Reno's eyes. 'Fight! Fight! Fight!'. I cheered to myself. "Ex-excuse me". Reno twitched and and went over to them. "Yas!". I pulled out my drama popcorn and soda.

"Fuck it up King!".