Try hard "husbands"

I went to the place Caesar's card told me to go but it was a restaurant and I got confused

I went to the place Caesar's card told me to go but it was a restaurant and I got confused. "Yoongi!". Caesar greets me and I stayed right at the door. "You fucking liar!". I yelled. "You are NOT my type". I said. "I can't believe I fell for this again". I sighed. "Can you not read?". Caesar asked. "Huh?". I looked at Caesar and he looked disgusted. "Do you always jump chapters and act like you know the book?".

"I'm too stupid to know what you're talking about". I told him. "I DON'T WANT YOU!". Caesar screamed. "IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND!?!". Caesar's face was red in anger. "I can't STAND people that jump to conclusions". Caesar rolled his eyes. "So, why are we meeting in a vip room of this restaurant?". I asked. "Can both Jimin and my beauty was here". Caesar replied.

"You mean... My wife sat on one of these chairs?". I said. "Yup". Caesar grins. "And I'm not gonna tell you which one cause I don't want to see you rub your cheek against a chair". Caesar says. "I won't nev...". I stopped. "Ok, I totally would". I shook my head, disappointed in myself. "Have a sit Yoongi". Caesar tells me and I did. "Now, how do you know that they were here?". I asked. "I have a friend that works here". Caesar answered.

"Good, good". I nodded. "Tell that friend to keep them coming". I said. "Of course". Caesar said. "Now, to your wife". Caesar says. "This is what I'm here for". I smiled. "He fucking HATES you". Caesar said. "He probably won't use that word but there is anger in his chest when he sees you". Caesar says. "Oh, I know he hates me". I told him. "Umm... What?". Caesar blinks at me. "Why do you think I'm chasing him so much?".

"Cause you like him!". Caesar yells. "Of course I do but I'm in it for some angry sex". I shivered. "Having Jimin glare at me and curse me out while I take his ability to walk pleases me". I said and Caesar's mouth was on the table. "You... Might be onto something there". Caesar said. "I just pictured Hoseok giving me a look of disgust during sex and I want it". Caesar said. "We need to get our wives bro".

"Of course bro". I fist bump him. "Ok, so... Jimin likes caramel macchiatos". Caesar said. "Wait!". I took at my notebook and a pen. "Ok". I sniffed and Caesar looked like he wanted to hit me. "Do you not have a fucking phone?". Caesar asks. "I'm old school". I said. "But you can't read". Caesar scoffs. "I can read!". I yelled. "Sure". Caesar rolled his eyes. "He likes animals". Caesar said. "Buy. A. Zoo". I wrote in my notebook.

Caesar stares at me and I just gave him a smile. "His father is a fan of yours". Caesar said. "Already got the seal of approval from the family". I wrote. "He likes to dance". Caesar says. "Get my wife his own dance studio and ballerina shoes". I wrote. "Do you think he will like tutu's?". I asked but Caesar was just staring at me. "What?". I said. "Nothing, I just feel something paper related coming your way".

"It's probably money". I said. "Money won't leave me alone". I sighed. "But, how do you know so much about my wife?". I asked. "I also have a friend that works for him". Caesar smirks. "You. Are. My. King". I said. "I bet". Caesar combs his hair back. "Now it's your turn". Caesar says. "How about instead of telling you...".

"I show you".