➻Chapter 27- The Green-Eyed Monster.

[THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE VERY LONG]

Ps: The pov starts from when Tyler was angry at his Dad. >
---

TYLER'S POV:

I was fuming would be an understatement, because quite honestly I was splitting with rage. I just wanted to get away from that man's presence and calm myself down which led me to do something I didn't really want to do.

I decided to spend the night over at Rebecca's.

Quite an insensate and dumb decision, I know but if I called up my friends they'd ask me questions I didn't want to answer at the moment, while Rebecca wouldn't. Like for fuck's sake, her sneaky tone on the call revealed everything and as to why she wouldn't think twice before letting me in.

Anyway. I began walking towards my car.

Before I moved forward, my gaze impulsively traced its way up, looking at Adele's window. Her curtains were shut causing a deep breath to leave my mouth. Why was her absence bothering me so much? Why wouldn't she just leave my mind? Not to forget, the stupid urge to call her instead. But I didn't. I wouldn't. This was so not me.

What was I trying to do? I should stop. Stop thinking about her so much, god damn it. I was making myself look like a fool right now.

I sighed and without thinking anymore, I got into my car and drove off to Rebecca's place.

---

Standing before Rebecca's house, I rang the doorbell.

Here goes nothing.

Before I knew the door swung open at once, and there—Rebecca ambled out with an indecent smirk split across her lips.

"Hey there, love!"

I cringed. Ugh, why did I take this decision again? Of course, I was bound to do things I know I'll regret later.

"Hey." I gave a curt reply, "I just needed to stay over for the night, if you don't mind?"

"Of course, my room's always open for you, Ty. You know that..." Rebecca spoke in a sensual tone while sliding a hand over my shoulder and slowly trailing it towards my neck. My eyes shut in absolute aggravation. Gosh, here we go again. I was already mad and now she was making me want to throw someone off a cliff.

"Rebecca if you could just..." I held her wrist before she could move any further and shoved her hand away, "...keep out the tricks, that would be better. I am not here for it."

Rebecca twisted her mouth in annoyance upon hearing my words and angrily crossed her arms over her chest. She appeared as if she was waiting for me to actually say something else instead but I didn't. Good god, I so did not have the energy to deal with this right now.

When I did not respond the way she wanted me to, Rebecca finally dropped the drama. Her eyes rolled while she motioned a hand towards a room, "Fine. You can go sleep in the first room. Right there."

Yeah, thank you.

I'd already explained to her on the call that I just wanted to get over with this night, without having anyone around but then again; it was Rebecca we were talking about. How can she let it slide without trying to entice me anyhow she could.

"Thanks."

Rebecca's lips then tipped up to form a smirk. The smirk I knew never meant good things, "And stay as long as you like...I don't mind."

My god, geez woman.

Walking past her, I strode straight into the room she signaled towards, pretending not to hear what she said. I knew if I spoke any longer, she'd pester the shit out of me.