➻Chapter 20 - You Complete Me.

ADELE'S POV:

Holy crap!

That couple literally got me feeling all haywire. I could swear right now, their talks were making me want to smack their heads against each other, or do something more disastrous. For real.

I was still plotting some evil shit against those two, when I heard Tyler gasp somewhat. My eyes immediately narrowed and then I gave him a look.

"What's the matter with you now?" I questioned, lifting one of my brows and Tyler sucked in a breath. He opened his mouth to speak but then blinked his eyes, shutting it right away.

What the hell?

"What's the matter with you, Tyler?" I yelped again, my tone was annoyed and Tyler only shook his head in response.

"Oh, nothing...um," Tyler said, stopping to take a deep breath and then shifted his gaze away from me, "Don't you think we are a bit unclean?"

I rolled my eyes. Literally someday I am going to eye roll myself into another dimension.

"Oh no. Not at all," My lips tugged into a tight bogus smile, a smile which definitely hid an urge to break someone's head, "We look so clean and pure." Note the sarcasm.

Tyler huffed a breath, "Heck, fine! Listen up," He muttered, "What if we could get T-shirts for free?"

"T-shirts for free? What kind of joke is that?"

"It's not a joke. See for yourself," Tyler gestured his hand towards a man, standing next to a board. He was holding some t-shirts in his hand, while few of them were in the box placed in front of him, I suppose. Pouting, I read the board on his side that said:

"It's our golden Jubilee. My beautiful wife and I completed 50 years of togetherness, and here, we are celebrating love...."

A look of awe crawled up my face, until I read the next line..

"For all the sweet couples out there! Have these couple t-shirts, and show your love! For FREE."

"Couple t-shirts?" I grimaced, instantly snapping my gaze towards the idiot. For a moment, I looked at him from top to bottom, in complete disbelief or rather attempting to trace any sign which showed some lack of seriousness in him, but found none! He was serious! He was freaking serious? I instantly cringed at the thought of us having the same stupid couple t-shirts on, "Ew! No freaking way!"

"Come on Hadwin!" Tyler rolled his eyes, pushing his hair back, a flash of annoyance was evident on his face, "Wearing those t-shirts won't mean we are a couple for god's sake! We are helpless right now! Drop the drama."

"Are you really that stupid? Wearing those t-shirts will mean we are a couple, you idiot!"

"It will, for the people! Not for us."

"No way! Wrap your stupid idea in a bag and throw it in a garbage bin! It's useless and we are not doing it! No matter how helpless we are!" I crossed my arms over my chest tightly indicating I was done conversing on this topic. Because couple t-shirts? Oh my gosh. Ew. Never in a million years would I do that. And with Tyler?

With him?

Seriously?

Of course no way!

"You're so difficult, it's killing me!" Tyler almost screamed, "But you agree or not, we are getting those t-shirts before they are given out, you hear me?"

"No, sorry. I don't hear you! Keep screaming, it's doing no help. Instead you're making yourself look like a mad man screaming at his wif—

I tightened my lips immediately. God damn it! What the hell was I even going to say? Goodness, I seemed to have lost my mind. Totally. Absolutely. Completely.