➻Chapter 32- Under The Night Sky.

ADELE'S POV:

Tyler bought us to that same place we went on our forced first date. Yes, that beautiful riverside, inside the profoundly packed with trees area. The place where we jumped into the river, together. I couldn't even begin to describe how beautiful it looked at night, like, damn. Even though we still were in the car, I could easily see the flowing river, through the windshield. It glistened alluringly because of the the night sky, which mirrored the twinkling stars up above. Wind blew softly, causing the trees to rustle faintly through the area, that made it such a welcoming sight.

It was so beautiful.

"Oh, I remember this place!" My eyes glimmered, utterly enthralled at the view as I unlocked the car, and hopped out. By now, I was completely wearing the jacket and it was no longer just dangling on my shoulders.

I heard Tyler chuckle as he climbed out of the car as well and followed me, shoving his hands in the pocket.

"Right, it looks so much more prettier at night," Tyler commented as he strode from behind and stood next to me.

I turned to look at him and saw him looking up at the sky. The way his striking green eyes shone viewing the sky confirmed that he came here often. Especially at nights.

"You seem to come here often," I spoke and Tyler smiled, his gaze travelling down to face me.

"Almost everyday," He answered in a mumble, his lips held a soft smile, "It's kinda a place where I find serenity in. The stars give me a good company you know."

My brows raised. I always knew Tyler's fondness towards stars, but he never really spoke about it straight from the shoulder to anyone. The only reason to why I know somewhat about it is because Tyler once told Jake that he likes to read about the stars, and then my brother passed me the information absentmindedly. That's all, or else I doubt I'd even know anything about this at all.

I heard Tyler sigh which bought me out of my train of thoughts. Without uttering anything, he turned around, and paced towards his car, proceeding to climb on the hood of it.

Settling down, Tyler looked down at me and patted the side next to him, "Come here."

I quickly nodded, considering the fact that there was absolutely no sitting provision there and the view was too heavenly to just leave.

"Give me your hand," I said, reaching him and he chuckled before laying out his hand for me. I grasped it and he pulled me up to his side while his other hand instantly encircled around my waist for support but blame it on my stupid hormones for giving me these crazy sensations only at that.

Dear gracious.

After I sat adequately on the hood of the car, I realised Tyler didn't take his hand away from my waist, and it still lazily lingered there. I chose to ignore it and turn my gaze to where Tyler's was at. The sky.

The two of us sat underneath the starry sky, observing the beauty of it. The stars, the moon, the black sky, all of it was simply divine amidst the silence. While I still looked, my eyes spotted the 3 lined up stars and I beamed with a grin at the nostalgia that it evoke.

"Those stars!" I spoke suddenly, upraising a finger to point at the 3 stars that were lined up, "See those, Tyler? When we were very young, Jake would often tell me the two of them is him and I."

Laughing feebly at the memory, I looked at Tyler, while my finger still pointed towards the stars. He had his head tilted to my side, as he traced his gaze to where my finger pointed at.

"It's the Orion's Belt," Tyler informed once he located it and then he shifted his gaze at me, his eyes glinted like never before, "Those 3 stars are called the Orion's Belt."