➻Chapter 4 - Well Played Mom.

ADELE'S POV:

We reluctantly ambled to our positions as well.

Behind everyone else.

I took a brief glance around to spot Nicole, and I found her paired up with the guy Tyler walked in with, while they stood one step ahead of us.

Exhaling a long, frustrated breath, I rolled my eyes. Heavens, I was so pessimistic about my first class. I mean with this jerk? Obviously, it was gonna be sickening.

Tyler and I were standing next to each other, compressing our jaws and fists. Our stance left no doubt that both of us were ready to thwack each other, any minute or at any chance we got.

After a while, the trainer demonstrated us some easy or what we call as warm up steps and luckily we had nothing to do with our monstrous partners. Thank, gracious.

Proceeding onto the next moves, Darwin explained how it was to be done. And when he finally showed us what to do, I nearly fainted. It was like: our partners, that were boys slash monster for Tyler, had to encircle their arms around our waists and together we had to perform the dance.

Damn, what? I would literally loose my patience with this jerk this time, or most probably even the academy if both of us go all haywire.

Tyler and I gasped, instantly snapping our hawkish gaze at each other. We shared lethal glares that was enough to show how much we just wanted to pounce on each other and knock the hell out of one another.

"Good gracious. Horrible!" I scowled out loud stomping my feet, and Tyler released an annoyed breath.

"Hadw—

He halted in the mid-way of his cocksure remark whilst doing an eye roll.

"You know what? I am so not in a mood to ruin my mood." Tyler finally stated, and with that he immediately snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.

My breaths hitched at the sudden moment, and the fact that if he pulled me any closer then... Good gracious! No, no, no, we were literally just a tiny distance apart.

I swallowed onto nothing, as my eyes took hold of his. Even though his eyes were full of arrogance, they sparked. They were beautiful and mesmerising green eyes. For a moment, even Tyler stared into my eyes and I no longer could figure out if anyone else were around us.

He stared at me, and I looked back at him. Damn, Adele! Stop and get a grip of your freaking self! I muttered to myself.

But I suppose, Tyler was quick enough to gather his composure than me. Because soon, all this changed when he shook his head and gripped his arms tighter around me.

Tighter, not in a mild or soft way, tighter in an excruciating way which made me release another gasp.

For God's sake! He was so cruel. No doubt he had green eyes that indicated he was a monster of some sort. And also, consider I never said his eyes were mesmerising. My god, they weren't.

Another breath escaped my mouth because of the fact that he kept tightening his grip.

"You jerk. Stop!" I uttered in a benumbed tone trying to ignore the truth that he wouldn't.

"Sssh." Tyler replied, narrowing his eyes to which I gritted my teeth.

Then finally loosening his grip on my waist, Tyler roughly twirled me around. That was, yes, the next step, but heavens! He spun me around in such an incautious way as if I was his damn basket ball.

After finally doing some more pair steps, my head whirled. That jerk literally was behaving as if I was a freaking toy and he was just playing around with it. Literally, to hell with this knobhead.