➻Chapter 48- Cosmic Feelings.

[please pay attention to the POV switch]

ADELE'S POV:

"I am ready."

The moment he uttered those words, I could only continue to look back into his eager eyes. I didn't know what to expect as a dare or what he had in mind, all I knew was my heart was literally cartwheeling inside my chest right now. His alluring face and that exquisite grin that danced on his beautiful lips kept me fixed on him while my crimson face was turned towards him.

Bloody hell. What was happening with me?

Tyler slowly skid close towards me and I immediately sucked in a breath, my eyes were unblinking because everything inside of me was in tizzy. Literal chaos. When his godlike face was just at a mere distance away from mine, I clenched my fists, strongly restraining the desperate urge to move a finger over those perfect features.

"I dare you to..." Tyler raised a hand, resting it over my neck as he proceeded to gently draw slow circles behind my ear with his thumb. Lord have mercy. I was just seconds away from fainting. It was difficult to get over how his touch made me feel, especially when his eyes swept across my face before falling onto my lips. As his gaze firmly focused on my lips, he almost gulped and finished his sentence in a raspy tone, "Kiss me."

My heart, my body, my mind and everything that was in effect stopped functioning at his words.

Yes, I think I died.

Because holy shit, what?

Did Tyler Scott just challenge me to kiss him? In front of a number of people that were most likely staring at us with dumbfounded expressions? Not that I wouldn't want to, but what, with all seriousness, the fuck?

I only managed to blink my eyes and barely tilt my head as I stared at him in complete disbelief and a hint of confusion. Two words. Only those two words of his managed to cause this unthinkable amount of butterflies in my stomach—I could only imagine what would happen if he actually did kiss me.

Oh, goodness. These zany sensations that my body engulfed into wouldn't stop and I couldn't even speak a word.

When I didn't respond because I was freaking stunned to no end, Tyler licked his lips into a smile before he dropped his head whilst chuckling lowly; his hand stayed over my neck.

"Fuck," He mumbled almost inaudible, "I was just kidding, Hadwin. Relax."

Although that sentence should have relieved me somewhat, it definitely didn't. It was quite the opposite. I was utterly bothered is what I didn't show on my face.

"You almost killed me," I finally breathed out which caused him to look back at me, a tiny hint of amusement was still evident in that slack smile on his lips.

"Yeah? The irony though."

I blinked again in astonishment. Did that mean what I thought it did?

I dropped my astonished gaze off of him. There was no avoiding the fact that everyone's eyes were on us and I felt it in my bones. All of them were waiting for Tyler to dare me and if this continued for a minute more, I'd passed out of nervousness.

"Dare me, Tyler. Everybody's waiting."

Tyler barely nodded, taking a brief look around and noticing the impatient eyes on us, "Hm, right."

He slipped his hand away from my neck and averted it on my wrist as he glanced back me, "I dare you to...get a tattoo of something that reminds you of me," He said, his tone was hoarse and solemn as he raised my wrist and smoothed his thumb over the front, "Right here."