➻Chapter 43- Don't Leave Yet.

(Reminder: David Scott- Tyler's father.)
Also, pay attention to the pov switch~

TYLER'S POV:

I breathed out a loose sigh and glimpsed at Adele's wasted self. Her eyes were shut while her head rested on my bare chest. I didn't know if my mind played games with me or if that was how I really felt but—the more I looked at her, the more fetching she got.

I sighed, shutting my eyes. Good gracious, what had I begun feeling towards Adele? What was happening to me?

Exhaling another long breath, I decided to halt my thoughts. The more I thought of it, the more complicated it got in my mind. And to think, she wouldn't even remember anything, especially that she kissed me was already killing me.

Without letting any other thought pass my mind, I picked Adele up in my arms and headed towards the room that was situated upstairs. Since every other couch and bed was occupied by our friends, I had to, unfortunately, take her upstairs.

Arriving in the room, I swiftly ambled towards the bed and placed Adele down, making sure I didn't hurt her in any way. I then adjusted the pillow for her before setting her head down on it gently. When I thought she was restful in her place, I crouched down next to the bed with a sigh and stroked her cheek mildly. My mind swirled with nothing but Adele's agony-filled words from earlier and involuntarily my movements stemmed as I found myself gaping at her sleeping face without a pause.

Goodness, Tyler. Put yourself together!

I shook my head at that. Seriously, what was going on with me? I was behaving like a creep! Collecting my serenity somehow, I stood up and was about to walk away to grab a blanket for her when Adele slurred and reached for my wrist, preventing me to walk any further. Although her eyes were shut, her hold on my wrist was quite firm which caused me to stop dead in my tracks.

"Don't leave yet," I heard Adele mumble indistinctly as she lolled over to my side and pulled my arm closer towards her chest, her eyes were still shut which affirmed she wasn't conscious.

I swallowed onto nothing as I ambled forward and sat on the bed, near her, smiling a little at her words.

"I am not going anywhere."

[Meanwhile on the same night. At Tyler's father's office] :

THIRD-PERSON POV:

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Questioned David Scott in a hushed voice as he sat on his office chair and bent forward placing his elbows on the table in front of him. His eyes scanned over to the other side of the table where a figure sat, smirking at him.

"Nothing grand," Came an answer from the rough voice sitting in front of him—as he moved forward, revealing himself, "Just a small help, Mr Scott."

David sighed, stroking his stubble as he lifted a brow at the guy, "Can you be clear, Frederick? What is it?"

Frederick chuckled, relaxing back on the chair, "It's Tyler."

"What about him?" David's eyebrows pierced up at the mention of his son as he was uncertain of what Frederick was speaking about.

"I won't beat around the bush, Mr Scott. I don't like that shit," Frederick shook his head and sighed, "You want to pass over your company to Tyler but he is way too adamant to take it, isn't he? He's a fool to do that if you ask me."

David rolled his eyes, "What's your point exactly?"

"It's simple. I can make Tyler fling all his silly dreams about dancing aside and be the CEO with his own will. Just how you always wanted it to be."