➻Chapter 5 - First Compliment?

ADELE'S POV:

After munching on my breakfast, I bounced on the couch switching on the television. Just seconds into beginning to watch the move, I heard my mom call out for me.

"Sweetie! It's already 11:45. Get ready!"

Goodness, hell. There goes my quality time. Ugh, all because of that jerk.

"Yes, mom." I replied to her, while reluctantly dragging myself up to my room. God, the things you gotta do in order to convince your parents. Sucks, man.

I swung my wardrobe open and began hunting for an outfit. After seeking for a couple of minutes more, I finally decide to go with a white crop top, paired with dark blue ripped jeans. Contented with my fit, I started off with my makeup.

Well, I guess that was pretty much a fine look.

"Sweetie, are you done? Tyler is here to pick you up," My mom's mirthful and happy voice hit my ears which made my eyes roll so hard. I swear to god, whatever was going on in that freaking Scott's head. Ugh.

Hastily securing my hair into a messy ponytail, I grabbed a sling bag and marched downstairs.

What grabbed my attention first was Tyler already having a sweet conversation with my mom, while smiling and scratching his back of the neck.

Drama queen.

I lifted my brows. So what Mr. Jerk decided to wear today was - a black leather jacket along with a white T-shirt underneath. It was paired up with black denims, black wrist watch  and white shoes. Hm, well, I admit he looked hot, but like always, his looks never had an impact on me, anyway.

"Yes mom, I am done." I spoke, breaking thier conversation and Tyler looked at me pursing his lips and lifting his brows.

He started gawking at me for a while, and a proud smirk was quick to crease on my lips while I crossed my arms, looking at him.

Tyler was staring? Way to go, Jerk!

"Yeah, I know I look hot, but really, you don't have to drool." I muttered, tugging my lips into the most satisfied grin I could muster, to which he instantly heaved a sigh, dropping his gaze.

"Sorry, what? You and hot? You wish. I was just wondering if I could help you get some good sense of fashion."

Man. What an arrogant piece of shit!

"Fine! Leave!" My mom scowled, shoving both of us out of the house. She waved us a blissful goodbye before she slammed the door.

Waoh. She really couldn't stand our feud.

I turned to look at Tyler. My eyes narrowed menacingly as I crossed my arms tightly across my chest.

"What? Why are you stari--

"Cut it! Just tell me why the hell did you even agree to come shopping with me? I am so sure you have your own reason." I sneered looking daggers at him and he scrunched his face up.

"And why the heck on earth would I tell you that?" Tyler rolled his eyes in response, and shrugged his shoulders before turning around, and making his way towards his car.

"You jerk! You ruined my morning. Stop, right there!" I hauled him, grasping his precious jacket from behind and he shrugged angrily jerking away.

"Damn it, madwoman!" Tyler glowered, tightening his jaw and fixing his collar, while I glared at him, tapping my foot as if demanding for an answer, "You seriously are a pain in ass." Tyler added, shaking his head in what felt like disgust.