➻Chapter 51- Unspoken Longings.

TYLER'S POV:

I couldn't hold it anymore.

The relentless pressure within me reached its breaking point, surging like a tide too forceful to hold on. My entire body trembled at what I just heard. I struggled to maintain control over the fierce mix of rage and overwhelming emotions surging within me. I tightened my grip around Adele if I could or if that was even practically possible when she concluded her narration, leaving me grappling with the intensity of it all.

Tears filled my heart. Nobody deserved to be treated the way she was. Adele was precious.
So fucking precious! She didn't deserve to go through this. Fucking hell. This was harrowingly dreadful.

My ears blazed with an intensity that left me baffled, uncertain whether the trembling stemmed from the depths of my fury or the profound empathy I held for her. Fuck. How could I stop the pain she was going through? How could I literally stop those merciless tears that flowed down her cheeks without a halt? How could I make her misery go away? I couldn't even bring myself to picture what must've she been going through all this time. My mind dared not perceive the torment her heart had endured on that special day. I desperately wanted to ease all her grief if I could. Holy shit. Only if I could hold her in my arms and give her all the peace she desperately seeks for.

Each time Adele uttered that monster's name, I grew more and more furious.

"I swear..." I began, my voice faltered due to the emotions it couldn't display as I held Adele's hands, "I swear, I am going to make him pay for this, Hadwin. I swear to god, I am going to tear him apart, shake his entire fucking world until he's consumed by the darkness he created! I swear to make his life a living hell for him! Mark my words!"

Adele sucked in a deep breath, her ragged breath came up short as she shook her head vigorously, disagreeing with what I said. I regarded her with a quizzical expression.

"Do you not want that scoundrel to pay for what he did to you? He can't get away with what he did! He deserves nothing less than hell or a fate far worse, Hadwin!" My finger glided beneath her chin, as I gently raised it up, making her look straight into my eyes, "Actually, he absolutely cannot get away now that I know what he did. And I am going to make sure he goes through the hell that he deserves. I will make him regret his entire existence."

"No, Tyler! N-No," Adele articulated in a brittle voice, her hand came up to my cheek and the other held my wrist as if I would disappear into the thin air if she didn't hold me, "You're not going anywhere near that guy! Please...please! You don't understand...I am not ready to lose you, Tyler!"

"Hey, hey," My hands reached her tense face, sweeping the hair away from it as I looked at her, attempting to soothe the turmoil within her, "You're not losing me, alright? He can't do shit to me! Even if he tried. Believe me. As long as I am by your side, you'll never be harmed. Never again. I am not letting anyone lay a finger on you again, you get it? No one's gonna hurt you again, I fucking promise."

"No, Tyler! You just don't get it!" Adele sobbed desperately, "Please promise me, you won't even meet that asshole! Promise me Tyler, that you won't do anything to him!"

"Don't ask me to make promises that I won't be able to keep, Hadwin! How do you think will I stop myself from tearing his face apart when I see that bastard standing right in front of me?"

"You just don't understand, Tyler! It's not because I am concerned for him. He could die for all I care! I am concerned for you! Frederick has not just been an asshole to me but..." Adele paused, her lower lip quivered as she fought back the sobs threatening to overwhelm her. With a deep breath, she then steadied herself, gathering the strength to continue, "H-he...he tried to...he tried to take away Bryan's life too..."