Part 12

————

The door swung open as Kaeya's cousin came in with a smile, "Good morning!!" He pulled the blanket off Kaeya, Kaeya groaned.

"First step to royalty, get up early!" His cousin opened the blinds and Kaeya put a pillow over his head to block himself from the sun.

"Get dressed, breakfast is almost done." His cousin then walked downstairs.

Kaeya pulled the pillow off his head and sighed. He didn't want to get up yet, it was way too early for him.

But he got up anyway and got dressed.

He went downstairs to be greeted by a few butlers and maids. "Come, sit." His cousin pulled a chair out for him to sit at.

"Thanks." Kaeya said tiredly. "No problem!" His cousin sat across from him.

"Hey um.." Kaeya couldn't believe he was about to ask his cousin this.

"Thoma.." Kaeya felt nervous. (Thoma is his cousin)

"Mhm?" Thoma was kinda confused.

"Have you ever..liked a man? Like, loved a man?" Kaeya felt himself sweat a bit.

Thoma stayed silent.

"What?" He said in a concerned yet joyful voice.

Kaeya's heart sank.

"Nothing.." Kaeya chuckled awkwardly..he wanted to talk about Albedo with him and how he thought he might've liked him.

Even if he would most likely never see him again.

———
(After breakfast)

"We should began our lesson." Thoma said with a yawn, "I'm not sure if it's really a lesson..I'm just learning stuff i already learners. It's stupid that I have to learn it again just because of one thing I did." Kaeya groaned.

————
(At the prison)

"God..this food looks worse then yesterdays." Albedo sighed while looking at the food on his tray.

"At least we get something to eat," Childe yawned.

Childe then looked above Albedo to see Dottore and Scaramouche coming over. "Not again.." Childe looked away with a groan.

"What?" Albedo then looked the way Childe did and then understood.

Dottore smiled at Albedo with Scaramouche was making an disgusted face with his arms crossed.

"I can't believe you're doing this." Scaramouche grumbled.

Dottore acted like he didn't hear him and kneeled down to face Albedo more. Albedo stared right back at him.

Dottore lifted Albedos chin up a bit forcefully then examined the symbol on his neck. "You must be from Khaenri'ah..I've tested on your people before." Dottore said.

Albedos eyes widened and he let out a small gasp, trying to hide the fact he did. "..Such a shame that they had to go out that way..do you know who else survived that massive fire?" Dottore asked as he placed his gloved finger on the symbol.