Part 27

I already had xiao from the last banner he's my main -Author

—————

"Did you know that a woman actually needs to piss out blood every month?" A dumb coworker said, "Bro, did you not go to health class or something? It's called a period." The other coworker said as he popped open his soda.

"I always skipped that class, so boring!" The coworker took out a pack of cigarettes, "Want one?" He asked the other, "Nah man, I don't do that stuff." The coworker sipped his soda.

As he put the cigarette against his lips, he saw Albedo coming towards them. He coughed out smoke, scared for the reason Albedo was going to talk to them.

The coworker smiled and raised a hand to wave and say hello but he was surprised when Albedo walked past him and got a soda instead.

He made a uhh sound as he watched Albedo walk away with the soda. "You really scared of him?" The other coworker scoffed. "No of course not! I was just surprised that's all.." he looked away with an embarrassed look.

Scaramouche came over, this time somebody wasn't gonna get a soda. He stood in front of the men with his hand on his hip. "Oh-ho, what are you doing Mr. second in command?" The coworker with cigarettes mocked, "I could get you killed faster then you could blink." Scaramouche groaned.

"Jeez, always so violent!" He looked away, "How about you go visit your sister instead of bothering us huh?" The coworker with the soda said, this made Scaramouches anger rise to above a 10.

"What?" He teethed. "You heard me, go visit your sister!" He repeated in a petty voice.

Scaramouche walked over to him and grabbed him by the hair, smashing his face against the ground then stepping on his head, making his shoe dig the man's face into the ground more than it already was.

"Say that again," Scaramouche narrowed his eyes, "I dare you too." The man coughed up blood as he started loosing breath and wheezing.

"Scaramouche!" Albedo went over and took Scaramouche off of the man, the man got up and thanked Albedo before running off with his friend too somewhere else. By now everyone was looking at Scaramouche.

"Let go of me!" Scaramouche shouted, "Stop attacking our coworkers, it's inappropriate! We have bigger problems then what someone said about your sister!" Albedo shouted back.

So he heard everything they said and still didn't help me? Scaramouche scoffed.

"You can go see your sister if you want, I already told you that you could see her whenever you wanted." Albedo slowly let go of Scaramouche.

"Whatever." Scaramouche walked away.

"Jesus..it's like babysitting a bunch of toddlers." Albedo groaned as he went back to his office.

—————

"I heard the chief is going to Toska Town with some of the good guards." Kaeya's mother said as she closed the newspaper and put it down on the counter. "Yeah, it was my idea." Kaeya said as he fixed up his hair in the mirror.

"Don't be getting so egotistical with me." His mother went over and helped with his hair, "I'm not," Kaeya let her mix up his hair.

"Mhm." She responded as she back away after fixing his hair. "Where are you going? You don't have any meetings." She asked, "I'm just going for a walk, that's all. I'll be safe." Kaeya reassured her.

"Please don't be going to a dangerous place like last time." She kissed Kaeya's cheek, "Yeah, yeah, I won't." Kaeya took one deep breath out before saying goodbye and leaving.

—————

Kaeya walked down the street, everyone complementing his looks. Kaeya didn't enjoy it as much as he used to when he was younger.

After a while he found himself at a balcony above the water. It was a beautiful sight, Kaeya just wished he was able to spend it with someone.

Beautiful sights can't be truly enjoyed without someone important to you.

Kaeya stared for a few more minutes before turning his head, but right when he was about to leave he saw someone familiar. He walked over and tapped their shoulder, they yelped a bit but then turned around.

"Oh, Kaeya? What are you doing here?" She asked, "I was just taking a walk, that's all." Kaeya chuckled a bit.

"Oh, I was too. I always stop here, it's beautiful isn't it?" She looked back at the sight, "Yeah, it really is." He said also looking at the sight.

"You are the woman who told me that I did a good job at the meeting right?" Kaeya asked as he looked at her, "Yes, I believe so, unless some other girl said that to you." She smiled.

Kaeya laughed a little, "What's your name?" He asked. "Oh, it's Angelina, you can call me Angel though..it's what everyone calls me." She sighed softly before asking what Kaeya's name was, he answered with his name of course.

They talked for about an hour, Kaeya took her back to her home and then Kaeya began to walk to his.

—————

"How was your walk?" His mother asked him, "Good, it was great." He answered with a smile.

His mother knew exactly what had happened on that walk just by the way he smiled.

——————

I'm writing a soukokou fanfic that's gonna be posted on AO3 wooo -Author