Part 50

Someone came out of the car behind him and put a hand on Valentins shoulder, "I told you that making him boss wasn't a good idea. You didn't listen to me and now look what happened." Valentin crossed his arms and looked at the person. "God, you're not even listening to me now," Valentin scoffed and rolled his eyes. Valentin then glanced back at the person, "Dottore! Are you even alive?!" Valentin shouted at him, "Yes I am, is it not obvious already?" Dottore looked at Valentin, "I didn't mean that literally." Valentin took Dottores hand off him.

"Can we just find Scaramouche and leave?" Valentin tilted his head while looking at all the chaos happening. "Of course. If he's not already dead." Dottore joked, didn't seem like a joke though. "You aren't very good at making it obvious when you're joking," Valentin groaned softly, "I think it's pretty obvious." Dottore joked again, Valentin looked at him blankly, "Haha." he sarcastically laughed adding no emotion into it. 

-------------------

"What are you doing here?" Kaeya looked at Angel, they were both hiding somewhere. "I never left," Angel replied, "I'm sorry you had to save me," Kaeya said. "Yeah, it was pretty foolish of you to challenge that guy, especially since he broke out of two cells before and invaded Celeste City with his people." Angel put another magazine in her gun. "An angel with a gun, what a sight." Kaeya teased, "Now isn't the time Kaeya," Angel looked to see If anyone was coming. "Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry." Kaeya looked away. Angel took a deep breath then looked at Kaeya, "Are you gonna go save your people or what?" She spoke, Kaeya looked at her. 

Kaeya nodded, "Good, go on then, I'll be fine." Angel then left. Kaeya breathed heavily and gripped the gun in his hand. He was terrified but he was king, he was suppose to save his people. Or was his people suppose to save him? 

-------------------

"Stay here, you'll be safe." Zhongli said to Kaeyas parents. "Thank you Zhongli," Mrs. Alberich said in a fearful voice. "If anyone comes try not to make any noise." Zhongli added, Mrs. Alberich nodded and Mr. Alberich stayed quiet. "I've got to go now, stay safe." Zhongli said before leaving. 

-------------------

Zhongli put his gun in his hand and carefully began walking outside of the palace. Once he got out he could more clearly here the screams of the civilians, it sent shivers down his spine. He then heard something in the bushes, he brought his gun up and began walking towards it. He pushed the bushes out of the way with his gun and without looking he pointed the gun at whatever was in there. After a few seconds, nothing happened and Zhongli still had his eyes closed. He felt his gun be pushed down softly and he opened his eyes. 

"CHILDE?!" He yelled, "Hey love," He smiled and laughed a little. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?! Especially now! Don't you see what's happening?" Zhongli shouted, "Yeah, but I want to help." Childe got out of the bushes and brushed the dirt off him. "Help? You're from Toska Town as well don't forget that. I shouldn't be trusting you." Zhongli backed away a few inches from Childe. "I'm from Celeste City also, don't act like you don't know that." Childe grabbed the gun from Zhongli. "I don't know you." Zhongli muttered. "Just let me help." Childe was about to put his hand on Zhongli's face but Zhongli grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "I'd rather be drowned in Celestes river then let you help this City." Zhongli let go of Childe hand. Childe looked at Zhongli for a minute before walking off with his gun, "Hey--where do you think you're going?!" Zhongli followed him, "I'm gonna help Toska Town if I can't help Celeste City." Childe responded. 

"Good for you, give me my gun back." Zhongli felt like screaming, Childe was gonna make him go mad. "Nope," Childe looked away from Zhongli. "Oh my go--fuck you." Zhongli groaned then ran back in the palace in hopes to find another gun. 

Childe walked down to where everything was happening and almost got immediately shot by someone from Toska Town, before he said he was also from Toska Town and was helping them. "I don't remember you being in Toska Town." The person who was just about to shoot Childe said, "Because I'm not very social." he lied. "Alright..I'll trust you." The person said then ran he other way to go to wherever. 

-------------------

Albedo couldn't find Kaeya in that big place after he got shot, he began walking out of the palace in hopes to find Kaeya there. 

Albedo saw people with massive wounds and, many corpses. He winced as he got a sudden pain in his arm.

He began walking walking to somewhere quieter, somewhere where no one was fighting. It was a boardwalk above the Celeste river (the same one Kaeya visited and met Angel at). Albedo looked out a the water, it was the calmest thing in all of Celeste City right now. But it didn't last, Albedo heard foot steps coming from behind him, he turned his head and saw Zhongli pointing a gun at Albedo. Albedo put his hands up in a mocking way.

"Move and you're dead, Albedo."

-------------------

call out xiaos name he'll help u Albedo -Author