Part 42

Valentin and Albedo entered Toska Town, Valentin breathed heavily as he looked around. "Don't know where you're going do you?" Albedo groaned, "You wanted to kill me at a certain place but don't even know where it is?" Albedo chuckled smugly. "I know where I'm going," Valentin gripped onto Albedos hand harder as he started walking around Toska Town.

Valentin began walking down an alleyway, "No, wrong one." Albedo said, yawing a little after. "Ugh." Valentin scoffed as he started walking out of the alleyway.

This cycle went on for about two or more hours.

—————

"Why not just show me where it is then huh?!" Valentin yelled at Albedo, "Why would I show you. I'm not dumb," Albedo looked away.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes before Valentin spoke.

"I fucked Scaramouche," he said.

Albedo blinked towards him, he shivered with disgust. "I wasn't really dying to know that." Albedo slowly looked away.

"No, I'm not done," Valentin added, "You aren't done with fucking him?" Albedo knew that that's not what he meant but he thought it was funny, "No—what?! Why would I say something like that," Valentin angrily replied.

"I mean to be completely fair you are the one that just told me that you fucked my 2nd in command—.." Albedo went silent.

"Scaramouche failed to give me any information, I'm guessing you know why he's in Celeste City?" Valentin smiled, "Yeah, I do," Albedo looked at him with a stern look. "Then," Valentin sighed, "tell me everything." His smile made Albedo gulp.

—————

Albedo had officially told him everything he knew about the situation. Valentin said he found it useful, whatever that means. "Didn't you want to kill me?" Albedo spoke up, "Hm? Well, yeah. But.." Valentin took out his phone and looked at it, it had a pink light pink case with a black outline and a light pink base, it had a sticker on it. It said 'Genshin Impact', what does that mean?

Is that some type of shitty game or something? Whatever it was, Albedo couldn't care less. "I can't be out so late, Dottore said I'm 'a work in progress' or whatever." Valentin shrugged, "Take care, Albedo." he said before smiling and then turning around and leaving.

What am I suppose to do now? Albedo thought to himself. His people were locked up back in Celeste City and..Scaramouche is stubborn. Scaramouche..Scaramo--thats it! Albedo doubted that they looked in the cellar room! Maybe Scaramouches sister could help him. Who knows, she could be more powerful than anything for all that Albedo knows.

-------------

Albedo finally got to his headquarters, out of breath, god..why did he run? He was really in no hurry. Guess just for dramatic effect. Albedo opened the door and walked into the empty headquarters. It was weird, it was usually filled with people working or talking. Albedo felt a shiver of cold go down his spine and with that followed a shiver. Albedo began walking to the cellars.

He hasn't met Scaramouches sister before, now that he's thinking about it, she's probably stubborn as well. He groaned as he walked down the stairs, "Hello?" he called out, he didn't see anyone in the cells so far. At the last cell he saw a woman, in her last 20s or early 30s maybe. She hade purple hair and..well..just a whole purple them to go with it. "Hello..?" Albedo went a bit closer to the cell, she opened her eyes and looked at Albedo. 

She stayed silent, but she didn't look like she was In any pain..she didn't really look like she was feeling anything, just numb. "Who are you?" She suddenly asked, "I'm Albedo, you are in my cellar..you should know who I am." Albedo replied. "Albedo? No, you don't own these cellars. Dottore, he is the one who owns this place. You are just a pawn of his." She closed her eyes again. 

"Not anymore, he left two years ago. Have you not been informed about this at all?" Albedo was confused..if Scaramouche had been going down here so often, you would've thought that he'd mention something about Albedo and Dottore. "What? Nonsense. Dottore is the one who locked me in here, he can't be gone. He didn't fulfill his promise...", "That bastard." She teethed under her breath.

"Promise? Could you tell me more about his 'promise'?" Albedos voiced changed to a calm one, "Why should I tell you? I don't know you nor do I want to." She opened her eyes and glared at Albedo. Albedo glared back at her, he decided to switch the topic to get her to trust him more. "I know all about your brother, Scaramouche." Albedo started, "I know almost everything you'd ever want to know, so, how about you tell me that promise and I'll tell you anything you want to hear?" Albedo made a small smile formed on his face. "..Fine, you break your promise you shall perish to my bare hands." She seemed serious.

"Yeah, sure, okay." Albedo nodded, she nodded back then began telling the promise Dottore had kept to her..so many years ago.

-----------------

SO TIREDDD -Author